1. Sylvia
    Sylvia
    February 3, 2009 at 11:57 pm |

I’m going to listen to your podcast because I enjoy them so much, even though I am really mad at you guys for the mean comments in that Smith interview!

2. Sylvia
    Sylvia
    February 4, 2009 at 12:58 am |

This was an excellent podcast episode! You should do more of the open topic shows.
    Thanks.

3. darkglasses
    darkglasses
    February 4, 2009 at 5:21 am |

Was the opportunity to be a part of this podcast only advertised on your forum, coz I don’t remember seeing any mention of it…

4. AutumnDream
    AutumnDream
    February 4, 2009 at 8:38 am |

Great podcast, gentlemen. :D

I’m looking forward to the Universe one, as I’ve been getting gradually more interested in it over the past few weeks from various things I’ve heard. I think you guys will have a pretty good idea of what it needs to be a compelling and effective piece of writing.

I also hope you’ll discuss Battlestar now and then as well. I’m not aware of any good podcasts for it besides the awesome Bsgcast.com.

5. Darren
    February 5, 2009 at 1:13 pm |

Darkglasses: It was advertised in last week’s podcast, on the show notes (news item) for that episode, and on the forum thread. We’ll definitely do it again, and probably on a semi-regular basis!

AD: If you are interested in BSG’s religious / philosophical / metaphysical themes, I highly recommend the podcast “Secrets of Battlestar Galactica.” Very stimulating.

6. The Da
    The Da
    February 7, 2009 at 5:39 am |

Peter aka The da. Hi from Australia. I am a first time podcaster, and would like to pose an idea for thought for the 3rd or 4th movie. Remember the episodes ” The Fifth Race & Disclosure” , Well I think its time Earth became the Fifth Race, we have defeated all. In order to do this there must be Full Disclosure. The Stargate must be dislosed to the world first then the arrival the remaining others to induct us as the Fifth Race. We take over the role of the asgards, Protectors of the Galaxy. Anyones thoughts ???.