1. Sylvia
    Sylvia
    July 7, 2009 at 1:19 am |

Justin Louis isn’t Justin Louis anymore? Did the writers change his name too?

2. Trak90
    Trak90
    July 7, 2009 at 2:54 am |

^yeah. what the hell. i dont get it

3. talyn2k1
    talyn2k1
    July 7, 2009 at 2:58 am |

Justin Louise was born Louise Ferreira. He must’ve just changed his mind about how he wants to be credited for Universe.

I do like the sound of this though. All is not happy families on Destiny and there are major conflicts between the main characters which extend beyond the current episode.

4. talyn2k1
    talyn2k1
    July 7, 2009 at 2:58 am |

Justin Louise should be Justin Louis.

My bad, I am not trying to imply any transexualism! :)

5. Craig MacD.
    Craig MacD.
    July 7, 2009 at 8:09 am |

Yeah, I remember Siddig’s name change on DS9. But the name change for Justin Louis caught me off guard here because the way the article read (to me) was that Justin Louis had left the show and was replaced by another actor (Louise Ferreira). If I hadn’t read the comments section I would have missed that. LOL.

6. Craig MacD.
    Craig MacD.
    July 7, 2009 at 8:10 am |

I wonder why he decided on the name change, btw? Maybe something to do with working in Canada and the laws here? Or just a personal decision? Either way, its great that Carlyle is so excited and happy to be working on SGU.

7. QuinnMallory
    QuinnMallory
    July 7, 2009 at 5:29 pm |

I’m almost frightened of waking up on morning and someone taking it all away.”

I guess Carlyle is worried that Rush may just get killed off the show suddenly. Isn’t that what TPTB is gunning for with SGU?

8. Captain Green
    Captain Green
    July 7, 2009 at 9:35 pm |

Whats this about “Rush is by far the biggest expert on Ancient technology” what about Rodney and Sam, at least Rodney, and this new guys pops up and he knows more, i dont know about this

9. kzap333
    kzap333
    July 8, 2009 at 3:14 am |

I know people always complain when a show changes but I can see more people leaving over this than anything else.

10. Sylvia
    Sylvia
    July 8, 2009 at 2:18 pm |

Everything is better in SGU…
    The gate is better, the experts in ancient tech are better, the relationships are better, the dramatic arc’s are better, the actors are better, production values, CGI are better…hey, what’s not to like?