Since the release of Stargate Resistance in February there have been many patches, providing both minor and major improvements for players.
When Dark Comet Games took control of Resistance from Cheyenne Mountain Entertainment in late March 2010 they promised more content for free which was to include new maps, weapons, armour and more. Last week the studio issued a press release detailing a wealth of brand new features.
Those features include:
- New gameplay modes “King of the Hill” and “Arena”
- Numerous in-game achievements have been added, which brings the total number to 176. Some achievements include: “Puddle Jumper,” “In the middle of my Back Swing!?” and “One-Way Street.”
- A new game map called “Leonops” was added.
- Character models for Jaffa class and Soldier class have being upgraded to high resolution models, with the four remaining classes to be changed to high-res in the near future.
- New armour has been added for Jaffa and Soldier classes, which can be unlocked by completing various tasks like obtaining a certain rank and killing certain number of a particular class.