1. Mr. Oragahn
    Mr. Oragahn
    June 23, 2011 at 9:51 am |

I think I saw a prop used in season 5 of SGA reused in another SF/fantasy show. You should make a twit about that imho.

2. Greenfire32
    Greenfire32
    June 23, 2011 at 9:53 am |

I wish the best for Alaina, but I won’t be tuning in. Might catch it on Hulu, DvD (maybe), or even youtube.

For you see, Syfy has already lost this viewer.

3. LoneMerc2
    LoneMerc2
    June 23, 2011 at 10:22 am |

All the best for Alaina, she’s a talented actor.

I too will not be tuning in, SyFail is never going to have my ratings, ever.

4. twaysive
    twaysive
    June 23, 2011 at 12:17 pm |

This show does seem interesting, but I do not plan on watching it on the SyFy channel. The only way they’ll get their money from me on this original series is amazon or via netflix/hulu subscriptions.

5. twaysive
    twaysive
    June 23, 2011 at 12:18 pm |

Forgot to say I wish Alaina Huffman the best of luck. She was great to watch as TJ on SGU, and as the Black Canary on Smallville.

6. 3531767
    3531767
    June 23, 2011 at 5:52 pm |

Sorry syfy but i wont be watching anything on your network no matter how good it looks.

7. Kyle Nin
    Kyle Nin
    June 23, 2011 at 6:31 pm |

I guess I’m the only person who’s going to watch this.

8. Pioneering
    June 24, 2011 at 11:59 pm |

No, “Kyle Nin”, you won’t be the only one. I’m certainly going to give it a try. Best of luck to all involved in the creation of “Alphas”. I’m sure the gorgeous and talented Alaina Huffman will be successful in whatever she decides to do. I wish her continued success.

9. Pioneering
    June 25, 2011 at 12:10 am |

And to quote Peter Falk as “Colombo”: “There’s just one more thing that’s bothering me.” The tenor of the many of the comments in these postings continues to be angry and mean-spirited.

Guys (and gals): What’s done is done. We can’t turn back the clock. The producers and especially the actors have all moved on to other projects. We need to do the same. Perhaps it’s time we all moved on together and try to see what good we can find instead of always griping and complaining.

PLEASE people, can we begin to be more positive?

To Darren and David: You probably don’t hear this enough but I’d like to express my appreciation for all the time and effort you’ve put into this web site. It is truly a labor of love and it shows. Please keep up the good work. I, for one, really appreciate it.

Peace and love,

Joe Dempsey, Sr. (my real name! :-)

10. 3531767
    3531767
    June 26, 2011 at 2:33 pm |

@ Joe dempsey Sr- Speak for yourself ,we will not move on ! We wont relent , We wont except what syfail is doing. They will continue to lose viewership and the sponsers will not be happy. I assume your working for syfail as that is what they want us to do,Except and move on .This will never happen.

If we farscape fans didnt fight back we would not have the peacekeeper wars. That alone Shows The power of fans!

Oh by the way many of did move on we refuse to watch anything the syfail network puts out.