Newest Most Voted
ZGoten
ZGoten
9 years ago

Whenever I look back at episodes like ‘The Fifth Race’ it saddens me, that the whole thing with the 4 races and man’s destiny never really came to fruition. Somebody with a lot of money needs to write scricpts for 2 or 3 stargate movies, finishing off the SGU arc and what’s left to finish in SGA on a worthy note, and combine all that with SG-1 . . . with the Furlings saving the day at the very end. No, seriously. This mythology had and still has so much potential. It would be a crime to just let it… Read more »

Bluewater1
bluewater1
9 years ago

Considering that StarGate movies are almost certainly not on the plate in the future, I am hoping for the book series to stay active. The possibilities are only limited by the writers’ imagination. That and a continuing market. Hopefully, the fan base will be sufficient to keep the franchise alive in some form.

Saquist
Saquist
9 years ago

It’s amazing that I agree with all the results.

The Tenth Doctor
The Tenth Doctor
9 years ago

And STILL people complain on every comments area about Universes’ cancellation. Get over it already, don’t clutter otherwise excellent articles with it.

Also, I too agree with every result. The Asgard were amazing.

Naomi
9 years ago

Virtually none of my selections won, but I am having a good time with the poll. Easy to do because the nominees, and winners, are all great SG-1 moments. More, please! I’m already looking forward to the season 3 nomination process, poll, and winners.

trackback

[…] Az eredmények mintegy 2400 szavazat alapján születtek. A részletes, százalékos adatokat most is megnézhetitek a GateWorld bejegyzésében. […]

ZGoten
ZGoten
9 years ago

How does it clutter the article when I express my feelings on part of what’s mentioned in it? Give me a break.

Jauh0
Jauh0
9 years ago

Only two of my selections lost.

Jim
Jim
9 years ago

Ha,I agreed with all the results but one;best team moment.

Medegno51
medegno51
9 years ago

I knew I was fighting an uphill battle against an all-time favorite such as “The Fifth Race”, but it’s a battle lost that I’ll gladly accept with a warm smile.

“Race” will always be in my personal Top Five of *all* SG episodes (SG1, SGA, or SGU), but “A Matter of TIme” will always be my Season Two personal pick. It was an outstanding piece of action-oriented storytelling in a series only two years old at the time…

Zainea13
zainea13
9 years ago

I have to say, Need is an excellently acted movie. I think these best episodes are more like, fan favorites. But as far as acting goes, Need was done really well.