1. thegreatone48071
    thegreatone48071
    December 3, 2011 at 1:37 pm |

I do listen to them, but this one is coming out late, I like when they come out in around the 7 days that I’m done with a season, so I have more Stargate to watch before the next season begins, but I will most likely listen to this one today, but I hope you continue making them, because I will continue to listen to them.

2. Leonick
    Leonick
    December 3, 2011 at 3:04 pm |

I love the commentaries, heck I want to see more of them maybe two per season or something. (Can’t ask for two much :P)

3. rambosmurf
    rambosmurf
    December 4, 2011 at 11:01 am |

Is it just me or is the episode not in iTunes? Chrome also says there are errors in the RSS feed. Downloading episode manually by RSS page source.

Also, which versions do you guys use to record (fps)? The commentaries don’t line up with the episodes for me, the episode is always a little faster than the commentary, which is incredibly annoying as I have to pauze the episode for several seconds every 5-10 minutes because you guys’ talking isn’t lining up with what is happening on screen.

Great commentaries, I enjoy them nonetheless.

4. daxmaryrussel
    daxmaryrussel
    December 8, 2011 at 7:46 pm |

I’ll keep listening for sure – I listened to the first ones without watching the episodes but then it was a bit too slow :) Put more facts in the you know and talk more!

5. daxmaryrussel
    daxmaryrussel
    December 8, 2011 at 7:49 pm |

I’m not sure your name/tag “Fan commentaries” is a good one though. Obviously I know you’re fans – but the first thing I think of is: “what fan is that and why do they announce that here” Call them GateWorld’s commentaries or something, use your brand

6. daxmaryrussel
    daxmaryrussel
    December 8, 2011 at 7:55 pm |

I have problem downloading it manually from your Fan commentary page – guess my computer is acting up. Have tried with Firefox and IE, will restart and also try Opera webbrowser