Newest Most Voted
GoodThings2Life
GoodThings2Life
8 years ago

Can’t wait to see it! Congratulations, Chris, on the role… you’ve earned it and deserve great things!

Buddyglenn
buddyglenn
8 years ago

I have seen the film already. Unfortunately, it’s a very small role. If you blink, you may miss him.

trackback

[…] how he explained it to Gateworld: “I’m excited to see it! Not that I ever saw a script before the change, but from what […]

Coremae
Coremae
8 years ago

still, whatever he can get, I’d suggest he do, who knows, maybe he’ll have a larger roll on another film by Nolan.

Jackoneill
Jackoneill
8 years ago

Can’t wait to see batman and I will keep a look out for chris too.

Butterfly-Revolution
Butterfly-Revolution
8 years ago

Just come back from my 9Am screening! :)
Chris Judge isn’t the only SG actor of note in the film.
And now this makes it all clear. Stargate and Batman all happen within a shared universe.
Great to see that the two franchises share a President :)

Voniak289
voniak289
8 years ago

I saw him!! It wasn’t that short, it wasn’t that long either. I must admit, he looked a lot like Teal’c! :D It might have been short, but it was awesome! :D

Fenny
Fenny
8 years ago

Loved the film. It would have been so much better if the cinema screened it decently, rather than out of focus and too dark. How can I get Chris Judge to join my campaign to get cinemas to screen films properly?

I too noticed President Hayes :-)

QuinnMallory
QuinnMallory
8 years ago

This does kind of explains why I thought I saw Chris Judge in the background early in the film (and looked to be one of Bane’s main henchman) but then he didn’t show up in that one scene with Bane and Commissioner Gordon early.

Chris did get a sizeable scene at the end opposite both Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Batman.

Mrja84
Mrja84
8 years ago

Loved seeing Christopher on the screen. Yay!

That makes sense why they were like, “yeah we can’t have Teal’c seem tougher than Bane”. :)

He looked tough in that scene, but it went by too fast. More Chris Judge! More!

I just loved seeing him on screen, amazing.

Nomendil
Nomendil
8 years ago

I’m from Costa Rica, and I still follow SG-1 and SG Atlantis people, keep working Christopher!!!