Newest Most Voted
Hadorstapa
Hadorstapa
1 year ago

There’s a scene in the finale of season 1 where Richard Dean Anderson obviously wasn’t quite ready for the take. He’s checking his lines with his script on a sarcophagus in the gate room of the Goa’uld mothership, and hastily tucks it away, desperately trying to hide a smile.

Roger
Roger
Reply to  Hadorstapa

Cool! Do you have a time stamp?

Lauren
Lauren
Reply to  Roger

Season 2 Episode 1 at 18:57 you can see the script behind bratakand oneill turns to sam to hide his smile and you can see sam smile

rbty
rbty
1 year ago

In Season1, Episode 1 when Apophis and his Jaffa invade the gate room at SG command, they leave through the gate without having a DHD to dial with. I’ve never figured that out as I can’t think of any other place in SG1 where the Goa’uld can open a wormhole without a DHD.

Jay
Jay
Reply to  rbty

I remember thinking exactly that!!

Brian C
Brian C
Reply to  rbty

This is addressed somewhere (reddit maybe?) where its explained the Goa’uld have a device that they place on the gate ring that dials out, and actually I think also doesn’t create an unstable vortex, but I could be wrong about that last part.

If you google it you should find the discussion.

Tom DiPasquale
Tom DiPasquale

Great article.

Anon
Anon
1 year ago

There is a foam boulder goof in a scene where the team jumps behind rocks for cover. Teal’cs rock clearly shifts a bit in response to his jaffa might.

Thor'sGiantHammer
Thor'sGiantHammer
1 year ago

Throughout the first season they verify the incoming IDC before the wormhole is established.

Amar
Amar
12 days ago

That’s not just first season tho, right?
I’m doing a watch of the seasons now (up to 9) and I’m pretty sure it’s been a major plot device at various points and seasons…

David Walters
1 year ago

Boy, I really hope somebody got fired for that blunder.

Amar
Amar
12 days ago
Reply to  David Walters

“I mean, what are we to believe, that this is a magic xylophone, or something? Ha ha, boy”

Chris
Chris
1 year ago

Still hard to beat the Snickers bar on the alien spaceship console in SGA S3E16 (“The Ark”) 😂 I also remember a scene in SG-1 where a goauld communication device rolled out of frame, hit the wall and rolled back in again, but it’d been digitally fixed in 4:3 and not 16:9. So you could see half of it in wide-screen. I’ll have to remember the episode/scene

Jennifer
Jennifer
1 year ago

I can’t remember what episode, but one with Sam talking to Pete. Pete says something like, “Let’s go to the zoo,” and Sam says, “There’s no zoo in Colorado Springs.” I LIVE in Colorado Springs (on Cheyenne Mountain just below the entrance you see on the show!), and just around the side of the mountain is the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo! Someone didn’t do their homework on that one! :)

David Read
David
Reply to  Jennifer

This one wasn’t actually a goof — it was a deliberate attempt by Damian Kindler to suggest that Sam had literally no life outside of Cheyenne Mountain. Even at the zoo down the street.

Kathy Rudolph
Kathy Rudolph
1 year ago

I found a Stargate Atlantis error today while watching ‘Siege III’. When Ford escapes from the infirmary, he takes the guards’ 9 millimeter gun in his left hand and threatens Beckett with it if he doesn’t turn over the Wraith enzyme. When Ford shoots toward Beckett, he still has the 9 mil in his left hand. When Beckett tosses the enzyme to Ford, Ford catches it in his left hand. In his right hand is a P90.

Charles Trajcik
Charles Trajcik
1 year ago

The Threads episode(S8E18): O’Neil is in back yard with Sam and his CIA girlfriend comes out through the back door, everytime the camera shows GF the door in the background goes from open to closed and back open again each time the camera is on her. Pretty funny.

Michael
Michael
7 months ago

I am currently binge watching all of SG1 (during Corona Virus isolation) and noticing that the swipe card problem shows up QUITE frequently throughout the many episodes! The “In the Line of Duty” SNAFU is very obvious. There are others that are less obvious and usually require quick eyes and a good dvd player to catch. I have gotten to the point that whenever a card is swiped in the episode, I check to see if the stripe is visible.

Marklar
Marklar
5 months ago

1st couple of episodes, sg1 would get sick exiting the gate on other worlds. Then, anyone after those episodes can go through just fine