Newest Most Voted
Lorna Dune
Lorna Dune
1 month ago

Origins sucked. There’s no need to sugar-coat it–it was a disaster.

davey1983
davey1983
1 month ago

I thought Origins was OK. I have no desire to watch it a second time, but it was fine for what it was– a way to kill 90 minutes. Low budgets don’t bother me, but I can see why some have issues with that aspect. I think the Origin idea has merit– how did Bra’tak come to realize the Gou’ould weren’t gods? How about a movie on the Egyptian uprising against Apophis? Perhaps a movie or two on the ancients at Atlantis, the Universe ship, etc. The problem was that it was a story that just doesn’t excite me, and… Read more »

Andrew R Links
Andrew R Links
1 month ago

Nope..not free just checked

Hal Jordan
1 month ago

This movie is listed in Amazon Prime Video, but there is a note that says “This video is currently unavailable to watch in your location.” I’m in the US, and I’m an Amazon Prime subscriber.

Darren
Admin
1 month ago
Reply to  Hal Jordan

There are two listings in Prime for this, which Amazon does when a series moves in and out of Prime. If you use the link the news story you should find the version included with Prime.

Cheyenne67
1 month ago
Reply to  Darren

Darren why you not approving my post?

Darren
Admin
1 month ago
Reply to  Cheyenne67

Because you posted it 10 minutes ago and I’m grading papers?

Cheyenne67
1 month ago

This very very bad effort should not have the name Stargate near.it. Year after year we had top quality science fiction shows called Stargate. What an absolute insult by MGM to put this crap out there and call it Stargate. Obviously MGM don’t give a toss about Stargate. They hate Stargate fans and wish we just all go away and stop pestering them all the time asking for more Stargate, well you know what MGM us Stargate fans aren’t going away infact we wish you would just go away. It’s well documented there are other options for Stargate without MGM.… Read more »

Thewolfe359
Thewolfe359
1 month ago

Not on prime as of 8pm ET Sept 7 2020. Hopefully it’s coming soon and this article jumped the gun a bit.

Thewolfe359
Thewolfe359
1 month ago
Reply to  Thewolfe359

Read Darren’s commentary above, takes some work on roku, but there is a working entry, just be specific on the search so you get both entries to choose from

Tpete
1 month ago

Watching it on Prime in the US right now.

It’s ok. I like watching a lot of fan-made sci-fi and fantasy that gets funded on Kickstarter and Indigogo and stuff like that, and I’d put this in that category. I know this was made by MGM, but putting aside the meta information, it’s enjoyable for what it is. Certainly not as high quality as any prior Stargate, but not a crime or anything.