Newest
Zenophite
Corvinus
1 month ago

We can only hope to get something sooner than later. It’d be nice if they managed to get all the major characters in at some point on a potential 4th show. (though Momoa is likely to be too expensive at this point)

Last edited 1 month ago by zenophite
Xiarno
Xiarno
Reply to  Corvinus

I don’t think him being expensive is a problem. If he really like his role and want to come back, he will come back.

Last edited 1 month ago by Xiarno
Reply to  Corvinus

If it includes Janet, sure. If not I’m skipping it.

jake123
jake123
Reply to  Rebekka L.

You won’t watch a new Stargate show if a certain secondary character won’t return (who won’t for obvious reasons)? Come on, that’s silly.

Reply to  jake123

So what you’re saying is that to force yourself to watch something you don’t enjoy is NOT silly?

Season 8-10 was painful and depressing for me to watch, so why bother with this if my favorite character doesn’t return?

In other words, you’re literally telling me it’s silly not to watch a show I don’t enjoy.

Lorna Dune
Lorna Dune
30 days ago
Reply to  Rebekka L.

Seasons nine and ten were two of the show’s best.

30 days ago
Reply to  Lorna Dune

No, worst.

Reply to  jake123

“(who won’t for obvious reasons)”

And what’s so obvious? Nothing is obvious. It’s Stargate, of course it’s possible.

Reply to  jake123

Besides, secondary characters has been made mains before. Which makes it unfair that Janet wasn’t, she was there first and for longer. She should never have been killed off in the first place, that ruined the show for me.

Last edited 1 month ago by Rebekka L.
Bernhard
Bernhard
Reply to  Corvinus

I am guessing they would do a more modern show concept, e.g 10-12 episodes per season only, streaming probably would be a big part….. At some point there were Rumors that Apple was interested with Apple TV… and since they paid Momoa for that strange series before, i am guessing he would not be too expensive for this either for Apple ( or some other streaming vendor ) … Most Streaming services when they put up high quality shows go for rather expensive actors nowadays at least as leads.

Bring. Back. Janet!

Amanda Rapping
Amanda Rapping
Reply to  Rebekka L.

From another universe or reality?

Also had Amanda Tapping been tapped to possibly take up at Stargate return? 🤣😂

Reply to  Amanda Rapping

No, main reality version.
Unless an alternate reality is actually the main reality in this series.

lol XD

Lorna Dune
Lorna Dune
30 days ago
Reply to  Rebekka L.

As… a zombie?

30 days ago
Reply to  Lorna Dune

Well, all of the SG-1 are literally zombies as they were brought back to life so if you wanna look at it that way….

Andy
Andy
1 month ago

Reportedly this message is a hoax, what’s the truth? And is the series still being prepared?

Andy
Andy
Reply to  Darren

I see, thanks.

Lorna Dune
Lorna Dune
30 days ago
Reply to  Andy

What do you mean by “reportedly?” No one is reporting that this is a hoax.

Robert Shmigelsky
Robert Shmigelsky
30 days ago

CGI has progressed to the point it looks almost like the real thing. So why not bring back SG1 for a “lost” episode or two? Make it a direct-to-video movie. I’d buy that.

Robert
Robert
30 days ago

I just don’t understand why this “new SG” show is so hard to launch. There are tons of streaming services. Lets have Netflix. I can see weekly launching new series, with so good cgi/quality with a random theme. So…. there are tons of high budget quality series about some random stuff, nothing special. Even a horrible SG series would worth to do it comparing to those n+1 series. There’s has to be something with licencing/money on Brad’s side. I just cannot believe that e.g. Netflix wouldn’t sign for 1-2 seasons with the same huge budget like any other “n+1 series”… Read more »

Mrja84
30 days ago

I wonder what the impact of a potential Amazon purchase of MGM will mean for Brad’s project. I hope good things with or without the purchase.

Nana
Nana
19 days ago

I need closure with SG Universe, it was just getting good. For reals though, we just need more SG content. If the acquisition of MGM goes through with Amazon, I hope everyone puts Amazon on blast for the fruition of a new SG series. But, those antitrust bobble heads are protesting…