Newest
dantini
dantini
1 month ago

Will the Stargate models come with magazines, like the ones from the Star Trek collection? They’re suspiciously absent from the product description.

dantini
dantini
1 month ago
Reply to  Darren

Well that’s disappointing. Concept art and orthographic renders of the CG models are a big part of the draw for me. I hope they’re at least going to release a “shipyards” book in the future, as they did for Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica…

Jeremy
Jeremy
1 month ago
Reply to  Darren

I agree with you and Dantini, they definitely need to do a shipyards book!

Jeremy
Jeremy
1 month ago

Awesome! Just pre-ordered now, looking forward to receiving mine!!

GateBuilder
1 month ago

I really hope they product a build a gate series like they have for the Enterprise. I’m down for this ship too.

Scidude
scidude
1 month ago
Reply to  GateBuilder

If you have a 3D printer there is a series of files you can download to build a fully functional stargate (without actual wormhole of course)

GateBuilder
1 month ago

Darren, could you ask them if they have plans for the Stargate’s themselves?

Ben
Ben
1 month ago

would buy one but won’t ship to australia :/
can this be changed to fully International ?

Scidude
scidude
1 month ago

I will get one as soon as they are available in Australia, whenever that is.

Michael
Michael
1 month ago

Been waiting for this for so long, have made room for all the ships, I go to preorder it, WTF moment, you cant preorder it to Denmark where I live, the only nordic country you can preorder it in is Island, this is f…ing bulls–t, the only option now is to buy it on ebay for 5 times the price or more, yeah as if, Eaglemoss make these ships available to ALL

RamboSmurf
RamboSmurf
28 days ago

Hoping for an ancient warship (Aurora, Orion, …) model. Been thinking about building one myself but found it hard to find good reference material.

Drakin
Drakin
16 days ago

Is there any chance that it will come to other countries shops? Being in Australia it becomes very difficult to get things over here.

Drakin
Drakin
16 days ago
Reply to  Darren

I might have to look around a bit more then I guess. There aren’t too many collectables places around me. Closest one is 4 hours and they just keep getting further.

Maicon
Maicon
13 days ago

Either I’m too late or they didn’t go on sale in Europe yet. I really want that so badly! ^^