Newest Most Voted
Browncoat1984
Browncoat1984
9 years ago

A real class act and a great actor. I too thought that Kolya did not get the end he deserved and would have liked him to have a much bigger role than the 6 episodes he’s in. But then for the most part Stargate’s always had a problem with offings its villains and the fact that Kolya even had an end was surprising, to say the least.

Grif
grif
9 years ago

the dude that would not die. last time he came back as a hallucination. i was glad he was not alive still.

DanMan
DanMan
9 years ago

Loved him in Die Hard, he had one of the best lines; making a radio call some time after arriving with his colleague of the same name but different race:- “This is Special Agent Johnson” (pause) “No, the other one”.

Sylvia
Sylvia
9 years ago

I agree that Koyla’s death was a missed opportunity, I loved him as Sheppard’s nemesis. Davi is a very interesting and classy guy, I wish him luck on his new project.

Dachannien
Dachannien
9 years ago

Stargate always made a habit of killing off great bad guys suddenly and without much ceremony. Tanith was probably the best example of this – he didn’t even get a menacingly sly last word in, and they killed him at the beginning of an ep that had nothing to do with him.

Medegno51
medegno51
9 years ago

He was already one my top five character actors prior to his casting in SGA…so you can imagine me doing a Snoopy happy-dance when it was confirmed that he was going to be doing a character that season. But, hey, don’t even get me started about his ending/death in one of my most hated eps *ever* in all the Stargate versions– SG-1, SGA, or SGU– and that’s “Inexcusabl-“, er, “Irresponsible”. Like I’ve often voiced elsewhere on this site: The handling of Davi’s character is one of a string of flubbed storylines and actor miscues TPTB made in that infamous Season… Read more »