Newest
Scidude
scidude
1 year ago

If you are going to watch Children of the Gods on it’s own then watch the Final Cut. If you are going to watch it as part of a binge watch of the whole series, then watch the original two parter as only the two part version directly leads into the first regular episode- The Enemy Within.

Austin Harper
1 year ago

My preferred watch order is: Stargate (film) Children of the Gods: The Final Cut Pick up the last scene from the broadcast cut of the pilot, which is missing from The Final Cut Continue SG1 through Season 7 Alternate between SG1 and SGA as they originally aired, but any time there’s a two-part episode I watch the second half before switching shows, including movies based on their DVD release dates (this puts Ark of Truth after SGA Season 4 finale and puts Continuum after SGA Season 5 Episode 3) Universe Seasons 1-2 I own Infinity on DVD and Origins digitally,… Read more »

Lorna Dune
Lorna Dune
1 year ago

This is the order I use, based on a list I found online: Stargate: Origins Stargate theatrical film Stargate: SG-1 episodes 1.1 to 8.2 Stargate: Atlantis episodes 1.1 to 1.15 Stargate: SG-1 episodes 8.3 to 8.20 Stargate: Atlantis episodes 1.16 to 2.1 Stargate: SG-1 episodes 9.1 to 10.2 Stargate: Atlantis episodes 2.2 to 3.4 Stargate: SG-1 episodes 10.3 to 10.12 Stargate: Atlantis episodes 3.5 to 3.19 Stargate: SG-1 episodes 10.13 to 10.20 Stargate: The Ark of Truth Stargate: Atlantis episodes 3.20 to 5.1 Stargate: Continuum Stargate: Atlantis episodes 5.2 to end Stargate: Universe season 1 Stargate: Universe “Kino” webisodes #1-30… Read more »

Darren
Admin
1 year ago
Reply to  Lorna Dune

I like this list a lot, Lorna. Some fans over on the YouTube comments have suggested similar orders, which has the advantage of keeping the two-parters and other multi-part arcs together. I think what I’d like to do is a follow-up video with an “optimized” viewing order like this one. Thanks for posting!

Joseph
Joseph
16 days ago
Reply to  Lorna Dune

I want to watch the episodes in order, switching back and forth. I found it MANY years ago during my first time through. Can not find it again. I know to watch SG-1 s 1-7 and start 8 with Atlantis S1. But I want episode to episode, not season to season. Anyone have that?

Guilio
1 year ago

Hello, If it is useful, I made a chronological list of the Stargate series episodes a long time ago for the French Stargate forum, “Stargate Fusion”. I’m posting it here just in case: Stargate Stargate SG-1 Seasons 1-7 Stargate SG-1 Seasons 8-10 / Stargate Atlantis Seasons 1-3: 8×01 New Order 1/2 8×02 New Order 2/2 1×01 Rising 1/2 1×02 Rising 2/2 8×03 Lockdown 1×03 Hide And Seek 8×04 Zero Hour 1×04 Thirty-Eight Minutes 8×05 Icon 1×05 Suspicion 8×06 Avatar 1×06 Childhood’s End 8×07 Affinity 1×07 Poisonning The Well 8×08 Covenant 1×08 Home 8×09 Sacrifices 1×09 Underground 1×10 The Storm 1×11… Read more »

nolan
nolan
8 months ago
Reply to  Guilio

how did you make this? i want to watch it as you have it written, but i just want to make sure it’s a perfect layout. thank you

Alex
Alex
8 months ago

In the canon timeline Ark of Truth should come before Atlantis episode 3.20, because the Apollo is defending Earth in Ark of Truth but shows up in Pegasus to fight the replicators in Atlantis episode 3.20 and is still there in Atlantis episode 4.01 which is only set a few hours later. There is also some hinkyness with the end of season 1 start of season 2 of Atlantis because The Siege Part III is 2.01.

mobile desktop