1. rsanchez1
    rsanchez1
    September 27, 2012 at 1:32 am |

Season 4 was the best season in my opinion. It just has so many goodies. The best space battle in Stargate, advanced humans, working together with the Wraith, Michael’s revenge, TEAL’C VS RONON, Colonel Carter took over. It was all so good.

Well, almost all of it. I would withdraw Ancient mini-drones from consideration for Coolest Ancient Technology just because I’d rather pretend Harmony doesn’t exist.

2. carrollwoman
    September 27, 2012 at 10:47 am |

Shame Midway isnt on Best Episode list, I so would have voted for that!

3. Cay
    Cay
    September 27, 2012 at 11:24 am |

@Carroll
    agreed

4. Aqualegia
    Aqualegia
    September 27, 2012 at 3:10 pm |

My number one episode for season 4 would be Midway.

5. Noldor
    Noldor
    September 27, 2012 at 6:08 pm |

Season 4 had many of the best episodes in all five seasons, but also the worst. Example Harmony and Trio. Best s4 episode is imo The last man.

6. Jim Hutto
    September 27, 2012 at 9:21 pm |

Best episodes….. I like the Midseason 3 way. Moral Coil, Be all my sins Remember’d and Spoils of war. I liked seeing Weir return, even though she was a clone. Remember’d was a great Ep. I enjoyed seeing the Lantians, Wraith and Travelers work together, and that wonderful sexual teasing between Laren and Shepard and the drone innuendo that Laren Made and Carter rolled her eyes at. Todd is ALWAYS a welcome addition to a episode. And one last thing. I loved the way Fran said hello and pretty much killed all the Replicators. Talk about a innocent Sadism. Midway was straight up AWESOME! Nothing like a Teal’c/Ronan battle. People have been wanting that since Season 2 of Atlantis. The Last man is a great AU episode. And Trio was a great McKay/Carter/Keller episode. Loved seening the underlying sexual tension between Cater and McKay with Keller as a viewer. And I loved the bet between Keller and McKay.

7. #SGRewatch: SGA, 3. évad, szavazás « Csillagkapu hírek magyarul
    September 28, 2012 at 12:03 pm |

[…] ezen az oldalon lehet. Az alábbiakban pedig a válaszátsi lehetőségek következnek […]

8. Sylvia
    Sylvia
    September 28, 2012 at 7:21 pm |

I very much liked Season 4, some excellent episodes. (And Harmony was one of my favotites, strangely enough.)
    Really, REALLY did not appreciate Keller. Trio one of the worst episodes, how they trashed Zelenka was a crime.