Newest Most Voted
Akhenax
Akhen
1 year ago

This news has opened a wormhole to my heart

Heightmeyer's Lemming

You have no idea how spoilt you are with all the stargate everywhere, and how annoying it is to see people whine when Hulu/Amazon threatens to take it away. This is Belgium speaking. Streaming service = Netflix. Stargate is literally nowhere. Not available for streaming and not on any TV-channel. Hasn’t been since SGU went off the air, and Syfy disappeared as a channel more than a decade ago. It’s either illegal streaming, illegal downloading or DVD’s. Origins may or may not be still available for digital download on iTunes/Google Play/Microsoft (not a clue — not interested in owning it… Read more »

chris
chris
1 year ago

Check out Ebay I have just bought all five seasons of Stargate Atlantis very cheaply

William Nilles
William Nilles

Buy the digital seasons

Gaelsbee
Gayle A Freeze
1 year ago

Sorry you can’t access our star gate shows, Id be furious Wish I could help.

Jonah334
Jonah334
1 year ago

that´s weird, here in Czech republic, they air Stargate SG 1 constantly. When it ends with 10th season, they start airing it from season one once again… they´ve been doing it for years without break and that goes for Stargate Atlantis but on another TV channel, so here Stargate is very much alive…

bmg314
bmg314
1 year ago

Vpn. IPTV (not sure about this one). Buy digital or bluray.

John
John

Australian streaming service called Stan 7usd a month has all Stargate

Mark
Mark
1 year ago

Last week been watching all of Atlantis on Amazon Prime in Australia, where it’s been there for awhile. Has sg1 and Universe too.

Tim
Tim
1 year ago

Glad I downloaded the entire series over the years…so when these so called streaming services started playing games with good Scifi shows I wouldn’t have to deal with none of that. I also did SG1, all the Star trek series, and BSG! They are not making good series like this anymore and we can’t afford to caught up in these new shows that are more concerned about the gender of people in the show instead of the actual stories…

Kevin
Kevin
1 year ago

It appears Amazon removed SGA again from prime. Was watching in July … now back to pay in August.

Nick
Nick
1 year ago

Same. Was watchjng on Prime the last few days, its been a few years since I have seen it and now it is pay to watch.

Sidewalks TV Show
1 year ago

As of 8/10/19, it looks like Stargate Atlantis is back on Amazon Prime in US. It’s playing on my computer. I also see all 10 seasons of SG-1, too.

Gnoel809
1 year ago

SGA and SGU are back on Amazon Prime. I wish they’d make up their mind …

Amazon Sucks
Amazon Sucks
1 year ago

I was literally in the middle of watching it and they removed it. I’m straight up annoyed and going to delete my prime sub.