1. daxmaryrussel
    daxmaryrussel
    September 30, 2009 at 6:00 pm |

Thanks for posting the podcast! I’ve been eagerly awaiting it. New format sounds cool – maybe I’ll miss the news…

2. Sylvia
    Sylvia
    September 30, 2009 at 9:13 pm |

I can’t help myself – Oink!!!
    Sorry

3. robmohr
    robmohr
    September 30, 2009 at 9:35 pm |

Thank you i loved that. What was the name of the song at the end???

4. David Read
    September 30, 2009 at 10:33 pm |

Embassy’s “Gravity.” It’s in almost all of their trailers.

5. TheCheeseWizz
    TheCheeseWizz
    October 1, 2009 at 3:30 am |

Something that has confused me for awhile now is how people can complain so much about a tv show. Just stop watching if you hate it so much. So I’m glad you guys brought it up in this podcast.

6. AbstractAlien
    AbstractAlien
    October 1, 2009 at 5:47 am |

All I want is aliens that look alien (i.e. no legs, arms and other earthly features).

7. theStormWeaver
    theStormWeaver
    October 1, 2009 at 10:39 am |

But such things are expensive. Also, demanding creatures that can be advanced, yet have no limbs, is a bit much.

8. robmohr
    robmohr
    October 1, 2009 at 10:55 am |

Thanks David for the name of the song! I love it!!!

9. universacred
    universacred
    October 1, 2009 at 3:49 pm |

AbstractAlien: Most of technological civilizations in the Universe MUST have two arms, two legs and at least one head. Other aspects of alien anatomy may be very different, but from long distance aliens would be more or less looking like us humans.

Another thing is the faces. I’m really tired of rubber-faced aliens, Wraith for example. Something was completely lost in compare to original Wraith concept-art and paintings.

You’ve seen James Cameron’s “Avatar” trailer? Yes, that is what I want really bad now. Can’t wait to see the times when those technologies will be affordable on Sci-Fi (or i should say SyFy) television shows. There’s will be so much WIN for the actors as well as for the viewers.

10. David Read
    October 2, 2009 at 12:27 am |

AbstractAlien, if I were you I really wouldn’t worry. Just sit back and enjoy. We’ll talk soon about it :)