1. sheenabeena123
    sheenabeena123
    August 31, 2010 at 7:22 pm |

Most exciting! I was very happy to see Christopher Heyerdahl up for one for Sanctuary, as well. Can’t wait for November!

2. Pioneering
    August 31, 2010 at 8:19 pm |

Woo-Hoo! Congratulations! Best of luck to all for a big win in November!

3. zack
    zack
    September 1, 2010 at 12:23 am |

Agreed. It’s nice to see SGU get some well deserved recognition. I hope it wins several and looking forward to the 2nd Season coming soon now!

4. arnoldrimmer
    arnoldrimmer
    September 1, 2010 at 7:42 am |

Were are the Scifi Awards?

5. US06154
    US06154
    September 1, 2010 at 11:13 am |

@arnoldrimmer: you mean the SyFy awards? I thought it was a concious descision to make this series a Drama series hence the Drama Nomination, and not a SciFi series, therefore the lack of such… Wonder how it will stand up against Flashpoint

6. FightforAtlantis
    September 1, 2010 at 5:29 pm |

Why are SGU’s actors being nominated for these awards when they aren’t actually Canadian? If I recall correctly RDA and Flanigan were never nominated for Gemini awards because they aren’t Canadian.

7. zx94
    zx94
    September 3, 2010 at 2:36 am |

Congratulations SGU!

8. EryasDax
    EryasDax
    September 3, 2010 at 9:20 pm |

Kudos to all!!! I especially like the nomination for Joel Goldsmith and the score of “Light.” I get goosebumps every time I even think about it and “see” Destiny rising up out of the star.
    My youngest (newly minted editor with an internship to start this month) and I loved Human. I am sorry that there weren’t any nods in the DP department for SGU. This program is as beautifully crafted in all areas (writing, directing, technically and of course acting) as any of the best TV has to offer. We are indeed fortunate to have a production staff with such high standards.

9. EryasDax
    EryasDax
    September 3, 2010 at 9:26 pm |

OOPS! I must skipped over Jim Minard. Sorry, I guess I editing on the brain right now. lol Of course he was recognized as DP in Light. FXs are always spectacular. Once again congratulations to all.

10. EryasDax
    EryasDax
    September 3, 2010 at 9:36 pm |

You know I can’t walk and chew gum tonight. ::SIGH:: I meant to say that FXs are ALSO always spectacular. No to intimate that the DP does the FX.

11. Spoiler Roundup: ‘V (Season 2)’, ‘The Vampire Diaries (Season 2)’, ‘Dexter (Season 5)’, ‘Chuck (Season 4)’ | Staffel, Promo, Chuck, Matrix | Serien-Load.de
    September 10, 2010 at 12:06 am |

[…] Stargate Universe Nominations for the 25th annual Gemini Awards (Canada’s television awards) have just been released, with Stargate Universe‘s cast and crew receiving an impressive nine nominations. [Gate World] […]