1. ZGoten
    ZGoten
    September 30, 2011 at 7:24 pm |

Whenever I look back at episodes like ‘The Fifth Race’ it saddens me, that the whole thing with the 4 races and man’s destiny never really came to fruition. Somebody with a lot of money needs to write scricpts for 2 or 3 stargate movies, finishing off the SGU arc and what’s left to finish in SGA on a worthy note, and combine all that with SG-1 . . . with the Furlings saving the day at the very end. No, seriously. This mythology had and still has so much potential. It would be a crime to just let it end the way it is now. But oh well, I’ve already shed enough tears. xD

2. bluewater1
    bluewater1
    September 30, 2011 at 9:12 pm |

Considering that StarGate movies are almost certainly not on the plate in the future, I am hoping for the book series to stay active. The possibilities are only limited by the writers’ imagination. That and a continuing market. Hopefully, the fan base will be sufficient to keep the franchise alive in some form.

3. Saquist
    Saquist
    October 1, 2011 at 5:32 am |

It’s amazing that I agree with all the results.

4. The Tenth Doctor
    The Tenth Doctor
    October 1, 2011 at 5:40 am |

And STILL people complain on every comments area about Universes’ cancellation. Get over it already, don’t clutter otherwise excellent articles with it.

Also, I too agree with every result. The Asgard were amazing.

5. Naomi
    October 1, 2011 at 11:12 am |

Virtually none of my selections won, but I am having a good time with the poll. Easy to do because the nominees, and winners, are all great SG-1 moments. More, please! I’m already looking forward to the season 3 nomination process, poll, and winners.

6. #SGRewatch: SG-1, 2. évad, szavazás, eredmények « Csillagkapu hírek magyarul
    October 1, 2011 at 5:38 pm |

[…] Az eredmények mintegy 2400 szavazat alapján születtek. A részletes, százalékos adatokat most is megnézhetitek a GateWorld bejegyzésében. […]

7. ZGoten
    ZGoten
    October 2, 2011 at 2:36 am |

How does it clutter the article when I express my feelings on part of what’s mentioned in it? Give me a break.

8. Jauh0
    Jauh0
    October 2, 2011 at 5:56 am |

Only two of my selections lost.

9. Jim
    Jim
    October 2, 2011 at 1:32 pm |

Ha,I agreed with all the results but one;best team moment.

10. medegno51
    medegno51
    October 2, 2011 at 4:47 pm |

I knew I was fighting an uphill battle against an all-time favorite such as “The Fifth Race”, but it’s a battle lost that I’ll gladly accept with a warm smile.

“Race” will always be in my personal Top Five of *all* SG episodes (SG1, SGA, or SGU), but “A Matter of TIme” will always be my Season Two personal pick. It was an outstanding piece of action-oriented storytelling in a series only two years old at the time…

11. zainea13
    zainea13
    October 28, 2011 at 9:12 pm |

I have to say, Need is an excellently acted movie. I think these best episodes are more like, fan favorites. But as far as acting goes, Need was done really well.