Newest Most Voted
Browncoat1984
Browncoat1984
8 years ago

You guys should have a “worst episode of the season” category. Though the worst episodes of Stargate are better than most other TV that aired at the time.

Darkthunder
darkthunder
8 years ago

@Browncoat: Which is the “worst episode” of SG-1 season 3, according to you?

Valcan Krull
Valcan Krull
8 years ago

You weren’t asking me But I dislike “Seth”, “Urgo”, and “Crystal Skull” the most. I would say “Seth” is probably the worst one.

Hlndncr
hlndncr
8 years ago

I’m glad they’ve kept it positive. There are ups and downs in all shows and there are certainly episodes I don’t like, but this is a celebration of Stargate by all it’s truest fans, old and new. I prefer we keep it positive and talk about everything we love best in a show that has given us so much to love!

Daxmaryrussel
daxmaryrussel
8 years ago

– I think I do to, actually. But I really don’t like Urgo. I was appalled Dom got all those votes… unbelieveable..

Daxmaryrussel
daxmaryrussel

should have been an easy win for JR Bourne

Dachannien
Dachannien
8 years ago

How does “Forever in a Day” not even rate a nomination for anything?

Skadi
skadi
8 years ago

Wow – I didn’t vote for the winning option in a single case! I must really have a different taste than the majority *sighs*
I am really surprised Jr Bourne didn’t win – I would have thought he would have won easily.

trackback

[…] A részletesen eredményeket megnézhetitek a GateWorld bejegyzésében. […]

Jimv1983
jimv1983
8 years ago

I don’t even remember season 3’s poll being posted. Most of them I agree with except best team moment and best guest star. JR Bourne as Martouf was the best guest star. Best team moment was the Replicator one from Nemesis. I actually thought Urgo kinda sucked. At least as much as an episode of Stargate can suck.

Graveofvirtue
graveofvirtue
8 years ago

yes i agree “Forever in a Day” should have had a nomination for best goodbye moment between shar’e and daniel.

Zainea13
zainea13
8 years ago

I also agree on the forever in a day nom. I think there should be write ins! lol

Medegno51
medegno51

“Urgo”, people..?

Look, I loved Dom in his various movies and guest shots throughout all those years… and his boys have done a great job in keeping all things Stargate humming along at its best, as well.

But… “Urgo”? I hate that character (and the episode named after him) worse than I hate Lucius Lavin– and that’s *real* hate.