1. SciFi Stream | Defiance Renewed for Season Two
    May 10, 2013 at 8:09 pm |

[…] article originally appeared at GateWorld.net) Tags: home, […]

2. RDA
    RDA
    May 11, 2013 at 4:30 am |

why these “today shows” has always just a couple episodes? like walking dead first season had 5 episode or 6. and this and saving hope has 13 ep why ?

3. Kyle Nin
    Kyle Nin
    May 12, 2013 at 2:52 pm |

I think you’re confusing “today shows” with “cable shows”. Because there are tons of “network shows” that have around 20 or more episodes per season (if they don’t get canceled mid-season, of course).

4. bluewater1
    bluewater1
    May 12, 2013 at 10:35 pm |

Good to hear it is going to be around a while. I’m enjoying this show.

5. Gotham
    Gotham
    May 15, 2013 at 5:51 pm |

Just a couple of side notes here that I might add if possible. First being the million accounts registered for the game are across all media platforms. The game itself has fallen in popularity do to bugs,glitches and lack of exciting content. If you check the numbers of game chart sales you will see since this is not a pay per month gaming service this game has been a huge failure for the 40 million dollars Syfy invested into the project with Trion Worlds.

As for the show…They invested so much money into this and manged to have yet another week of 200,000 or more viewers turn it off(1.98 down from 2.15 on the 7th). As seen by the Nielsen ratings for the 13th of May 2013. Also it failed to win the demo of 18-49 passing that title to “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” for yet another week in the same time slot. I hope they turn it around knowing they cut funding on shows over the last few years to make this happen but come on I’d rather have SGU/SGA/SG1 back over this declining trash heap of a show.

6. Fort
    Fort
    May 26, 2013 at 9:33 am |

I have actually really enjoyed this show. It has strong characters and so many places that the writers can take it. The effects and the sets are very well done. I look forward to watching it every Monday night.

7. medegno51
    medegno51
    May 28, 2013 at 12:24 am |

I’m actually looking forward to new episodes every week now… and THAT hasn’t happened to me in a very long while, concerning any show that airs on Scuffy Channel.

8. Gotham
    Gotham
    June 9, 2013 at 3:17 pm |

Just as a random update to this Defiance story since my post on the 15th of May. The show dropped to 1.94 million as of the show of the 20th. Then the episode that aired on the 3rd of June only managed to pull 1.69 million viewers.