1. bluewater1
    bluewater1
    May 24, 2014 at 10:00 am |

Good news. The SG novels are always pleasant diversions. I had pretty much come to the conclusion that the series had run its course considering the long gap since the last entry (I keep watch for them occasionally on Kindle). I am pleased to be wrong.

2. majorsal
    majorsal
    May 24, 2014 at 5:06 pm |

i’ve read all but one of the sg1 novels, and all of the atlantis legacy series. in fact, the legacy series were the first stargate novels and read, and i LOVED them.

so i’m really looking forward to the new sg1/atlantis novels. except for the vala focused one, but i’m hoping there’s enough other stuff in there that i can grab onto besides her.

3. Sylvia
    Sylvia
    May 24, 2014 at 7:11 pm |

I dislike these Legacy novels greatly, they have very little of what I loved about SGA in them – namely Team adventures.

4. Puddle-Jumper38
    Puddle-Jumper38
    May 25, 2014 at 9:22 pm |

I love the fandemonium novels, but not Legacy. I felt the characterisations were not so good. I was really hoping for new SGA novels completely unconnected to Legacy, so this is a bit of a disappointment.

5. ReaperLord22
    ReaperLord22
    May 27, 2014 at 5:01 am |

Plenty materilas for new series!!!!! MAKE IT HAPPEND IF YOU NEED MONEY SUPPORT WE WILL DONATE!!!

6. Orcen
    Orcen
    May 27, 2014 at 3:23 pm |

(I think a Dalek posted the last comment).

7. jeffrey123450
    jeffrey123450
    May 29, 2014 at 12:00 pm |

I’m really looking forward to the Legacy novels, as well as the collection of short-stories they are planning to release later this year. They mightn’t be Lord of the Rings, but they are written to a standard of the TV-series, if not better sometimes!

I’m always grateful for companies like Fandemonium and Big Finish Productions, as they keep the Stargate active. Thanks guys and girls!

8. jyh
    jyh
    December 8, 2014 at 4:45 pm |

I love Stargate novelizations, but…. NOT the Legacy series. I’d love to find some books that are NOT part of that series. :-(