1. johng2
    johng2
    July 17, 2014 at 10:10 am |

I don’t think you can call this a celebration of a “milestone” unless it was still on TV. Unfortunately, it is not :( God I miss Stargate.

2. Steve B
    Steve B
    July 18, 2014 at 12:18 am |

I remember watching it when it premiered. It was exciting. I liked it. Like many others though, I’m very upset that it won’t be finished.

3. shermacidal
    shermacidal
    July 18, 2014 at 1:19 pm |

Still my favorite series of all time. Making 40 hour long episodes a year is unheard of in today’s programming. And for the show to be as good as it was is a huge accomplishment. Cant wait for the movies to come out.Its been too long since we had some new stargate (even if its a reboot)

4. scootermom
    scootermom
    July 21, 2014 at 2:00 pm |

I do so miss the show. Quality work.

5. skittles
    skittles
    July 23, 2014 at 8:25 am |

Every time I log in here, I keep hoping there will be an announcement of more Atlantis–and that the Emerich reboot films are canceled.

6. miketen
    miketen
    July 27, 2014 at 11:42 am |

I really don’t understand MGM’s attitude regarding SG1,Atlantis, & Universe. You have millions of fans of the TV shows. Since DVD movies don’t seem to be in favor anymore why not follow the Netflix example and do movies on Netflix or Amazon to wrap up each series.

7. Dawesstategate
    Dawesstategate
    August 1, 2014 at 4:01 am |

It’s a long time but it feels like it was yesterday

8. wiseowl777
    wiseowl777
    August 8, 2014 at 12:35 pm |

….aaand im old.

9. Jester66
    Jester66
    August 19, 2014 at 9:49 pm |

Went to the convention in Chicago at Westin Ohare this past weekend and saw Joe Flanigan, David Hewlett, Paul McGillion, Jason Mommoa, Jacqueline Samuda, Cliff Simon, Connor Trineer, Gary Jones, Teryl Rothery, Tony Amendola and Michael Shanks. What a great convention it was!!! Just wanted to say thanks to all those wonderful people for taking the time to keep Stargate alive and invest in the fans with their time and stories they so graciously shared.

10. jendg
    jendg
    March 14, 2016 at 7:09 am |

10 yrs and the show is still watchable, funny heroic has not dated in time, what a mistake to change what works i.e. SG1 all seasons and then throw us to the crap of SGU, sorry guys switched off after 3 episodes and being faithful for yrs, sorry that joe couldn’t buy SGA out and use crowd funding for more SGA tv movies even a few would have made us happy…yes 10 yrs and now a film reboot r they clowns out there we already have our loving characters…. sadly missing fine entertainment!