Newest
1 month ago

Teal’c needs a hug!

Master bra'tac
Master bra'tac
1 month ago
Reply to  Aphosis

How do I like this. I would give him a hug if I had the chance.

SG-3
SG-3
1 month ago
Reply to  Aphosis

Hey, I was just happy to see him working again.
I didn’t know any of this, but thank whomever you give thanks to that it worked out.

Thepersonyouhate
Thepersonyouhate
1 month ago

I truly hope this helps people get past skin color and voice actors. It doesn’t matter what skin color you have, it’s only the talent that matters.

Schluup
Schluup
1 month ago

Unless it’s a white person playing black characters right?

Winddreamer
Winddreamer
1 month ago
Reply to  Schluup

Well, of course you have to look like the actual character you are playing. What I would really like to see are people with talent who don’t have to have really good looks. I’ve seen many talented people who are that way and probably will never get jobs because they aren’t considered really attractive. It’s really the acting ability that should count. With popular music it’s similar. Classical musicians and people who love that music could care less. Music has nothing to do with what a person looks like. It’s ability and how they play, and that is all that… Read more »

Nothing But Facts
Nothing But Facts
1 month ago

Surely the best way to get past it is to not bother mentioning it in the first place !?!

ViciousAluenCrab
ViciousAluenCrab
1 month ago

It’s weird that we mention his color but not the fact that he’s am American citizen. Don’t look back, you’re not going that way.

Winddreamer
Winddreamer
1 month ago

I was just thinking how TV and movie stars and popular music musicians can get addicted to drugs or alcohol, have depression or even bipolar disorder, and have DUIs and they’re still respected. But if you aren’t a well known actor or musician and you have these problems, you’re seen as trash….

Anyway, I’m glad he’s happy now. I loved Stargate SG1 and loved his acting and the character he played.

Tuscan