Newest
majorsal
majorsal
11 years ago

this worries me for sanctuary…

EryasDax
EryasDax
11 years ago

As for Sanctuary, the handwriting may already be on the wall. They have already had their episode order reduced to 13 from last seasons’ 22. Especially awhen Eureka has been givin the boot when their numbers looking strong.

Actually, I have always wondered why Martin Gero jumped ship when SGA was going so strong in their 5th season.

JoeTheDragon
JoeTheDragon
11 years ago

Can the space channel keep Sanctuary on the air even if scifi backs out?

asgarder
asgarder
11 years ago

everyone PLEASE pass this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDJS8-fyd8Y&feature=colike

It shows what Syfail has been doing to us!

Naomi
11 years ago

I don’t know the process of getting a television series from concept to broadcasting episodes. Since Kindler is tapped to write a pilot for a “Universal Soldier” television series, does that mean that a network is thinking about broadcasting it? If so, is it a premium, cable, or broadcast network? Or, is a “Universal Soldier” television series still at the point where no one is committed to making, or broadcasting, the show? I wish Cooper the best on his THR series.

Sylvia
Sylvia
11 years ago

That worries me a bit about Sanctuary too, but I always figured that it wasn’t going to last much longer anyhow. :(

Well, guess Rob Cooper is finally getting to do the things he wanted to do all along.

jimv1983
jimv1983
11 years ago

I’m guessing Sanctuary will have one more season after the current one. SyFy seems to make a habit of giving shows 5 seasons. SG-1 had 5 seasons(on Sci-Fi), Atlantis had 5 seasons, Eureka will have 5 seasons.

Jim
Jim
11 years ago

Gotta get up to get down!:/

jasondhsd
jasondhsd
11 years ago

Oh title confused me…I was like ‘Universal Soldier…on Lifetime?’

mythos
mythos
11 years ago

– What it means is that someone has an interest in such a product. It could be a production company, it could be a network, it could be an individual producer/writer. But at this point, it would not necessarily mean there is any chance of it ever getting to the point of even recording a pilot, yet alone becoming a show. It’s also possible that even if the show does move forward, the script that Kindler writes may not be one that ever gets used.