Newest Most Voted
Shermacidal
shermacidal
8 years ago

I havent watched this show yet but michael shanks is a very underrated actor. I’m sure he will have alot of success with this show. I can’t believe he is gonna play gordie howe. As a HUGE hockey fan this is some of the best news ive seen on this site in a while haha. no offense darren you do a great job. keep up the good work

DancerChick1982
8 years ago

NBC better renew this show, I am absolutely hooked on it, and would like to see a second season. I don’t live in Canada, so if it doesn’t get picked up on NBC, I will have to find a way to watch it, even if I have to log onto the CTV website each week to watch it (only because I can’t get the CTV app on my iPad). The ratings have been decent here, and let’s face it, NBC has a dearth of quality programming. Sure, they have shows, but this is something they have been missing for a… Read more »

Ictus75
ictus75
8 years ago

Congrats to the whole cast & crew. It’s a great show, and Shanks does a fine job. I’m looking forward to the rest of season 1.

Sylvia
Sylvia
8 years ago

According to the comments at TVByTheNumbers those US ratings aren’t very good. But since the Canadian numbers are terrific hopefully the show will be around for a while. Even if it’s on Canadian TV only.

Grif
grif
8 years ago

good for him. but i do not care about this show

Thunderbird 2
Thunderbird 2
8 years ago

Talking of Gate actors in other series, has there been any update on Paul McGillion’s Captain Starship, or Ben Browder’s Nick Naught PI?

Jimv1983
jimv1983
8 years ago

Glad to hear that it got renewed. I’m in America so I hope that NBC actually picks it up for the second season. I hated that NBC showed the Canadian show The Listener for 3/4 of the first season and didn’t renew after that. Now I’m stuck trying to find it every week.

TW
TW
8 years ago

I am glad to hear this and good for him but I wish I could actually see it. It is on the same time as Burn Notice and I can’t watch him. Why can’t they schedule these things better

Homer_120
Homer_120
8 years ago

To those who are hoping NBC will pick it up over in the States I have this to say, don’t get your hopes up. Total viwers mean next to nothing when you have a show hitting a low of 0.3 in the 18-49 demo rating.

But given that the network is in bad shape as it is, anything is possible.