1. BLevy
    BLevy
    November 10, 2013 at 4:39 pm |

Win-Dows-Phone… or Steam.

Do they not want more money?

2. majorsal
    majorsal
    November 10, 2013 at 7:51 pm |

i don’t have a smart phone, but i have a smart computer, so i can’t wait for it to come out on pc. :p

3. missflesh
    missflesh
    November 11, 2013 at 6:10 am |

I watched it on youtube and I thought it was very well done. It was so nice to see some official new stargate stuff!
    I’ll be buying this when it comes out for android even if my phone can’t run it just to support stargate! :)

4. Episode 2 is Here! | SpaceGypsies
    November 12, 2013 at 3:59 pm |

[…] reasonable than the nine months we have waited between Episodes 1 and 2. Beyond the third episode, GateWorld.net has reported that Arkalis will be basing the continuation of the project on fan reaction. So, if […]

5. majorsal
    majorsal
    November 12, 2013 at 6:24 pm |

still don’t have a smartphone, but i watched it on youtube yesterday and i LOVE it!!

it’s got everything i love, which is sam, sam whump, sam/jack, and teaminess!!

i also think they’ve done a great job with the goaulds/jaffa. and the storyline!!

6. TH0R
    TH0R
    November 15, 2013 at 6:33 am |

I love it because its Stargate, but $5 per episode i feel is kinda playin on SG fans desperation for more SG content. And other games with way more content and better gameplay exist in this market, we are paying for the actors i believe but to complete 6 episodes will be about 3 years away and then where will it be, next gen consoles are here, 4k TV’s and these episodes have cost as much as an equivalent xbox or ps title I know everyone has got to make a buck, but lower price = more sales, i noticed people will pay half that just to try a game out but wont commit to $5 just incase they dont like it(non SG fans) Arkalis limited there target market, so as for ” Arkalis will be basing the continuation of the project on fan reaction”. i wont get my hopes up then as previous projects have all been shelved in a similar fashion.

ps rant finished lol

7. darkthunder
    darkthunder
    November 15, 2013 at 9:53 pm |

Does it exist for Android? If not, no buy.

8. Hublo
    Hublo
    November 16, 2013 at 4:53 am |

I watched the first story part of episode 1 on youtube, I may buy it someday when I have time to lose. It wasn’t a bad stor, it just felt like the gameplay was ruining the episode overall.

9. SGGAMINGINFO » The Stargate curse continues as Arkalis Interactive disappears
    January 14, 2014 at 11:15 am |

[…] Interactive went quiet shortly after released Stargate SG1: Unleashed episode 2 for iOS devices in November 10, 2013. Even before the release of the second episode Arkalis Interactive there were indications of […]