First Aired: January 4, 2008
With a plan to potentially extinguish the Replicator threat, the Atlantis team must seek an alliance with a fleet of Wraith ships.
“Be All My Sins Remember’d” Facts:
- Guest star Michelle Morgan (“Fran”) was originally cast as Linara, the daughter of the Seer, in this season’s episode “The Seer.” She had to back out because of scheduling conflicts with a movie she was shooting, and was quickly recast as Fran.
- Producers had a particularly difficult time finding the right actress to cast in what was to be the major recurring role of Larrin, leader of the Travelers — a group of humans who now live on board inter-generational ships in deep space. Though they finally settled on Jill Wagner for “Travelers,” they were only ever able to schedule her for two episodes. This is the second.
- Despite the impressive visual effects still to follow in Atlantis‘s fifth season — and two years of Stargate Universe — “Be All My Sins Remember’d” likely takes the prize as the Stargate franchise’s biggest space battle ever.
- Patricia Cullen plays the small role of a Replicator crew member in this episode. She would return as a Lucian Alliance scientist on Stargate Universe.
- Torri Higginson returns in the jaw-dropping, whopper of a final scene, showing that one Replicator ship has survived the battle and remained hidden. This turned out to be a Replicator duplicate of Elizabeth Weir, not our own. The twist was meant to give the former SGA co-star a chance to return in Season Five — but she ultimately would turn down the role in the episode “Ghost In the Machine.” (The episode was then re-written to use Michelle Morgan’s Fran instead.)
As a result, “Be All My Sins Remember’d” is Higginson’s final appearance on Stargate.
“Be All My Sins Remember’d” on GateWorld:
- Episode Guide
- Episode Transcript
- Fan Reviews
- Photo Gallery
- Screencap Gallery
- Discussion Forum
- Atlantis Season Four Podcast
- Interview with Torri Higginson (2007)
- Interview with Torri Higginson (2013)
- Interview with Christopher Heyerdahl (2008)
- Interview with Michelle Morgan (2008)
Rewatch “Be All My Sins Remember’d” this week! Then post your comments below, or head over to the episode discussion forum and see what people were saying back in the day. What are your favorite moments?
Each week we’re highlighting a favorite episode from Stargate’s 17 seasons. Watch the episode with us this week and join in the fun!