1. lordball
    lordball
    July 9, 2010 at 10:08 am |

Oh let me take a wild guess that Stargate is far superior…….?

2. Sylvia
    Sylvia
    July 9, 2010 at 12:18 pm |

Lost “lost” me after about two seasons, although I did like the characters of Sayid, Sawyer and Jin and Sun. Too bad about Locke, I would have had his ending 180 degrees different.
    Stargate didn’t lose me till this past year, so I guess, overall, the Stargate franchise definitely comes out on top. :)

3. Duneknight
    Duneknight
    July 9, 2010 at 12:43 pm |

what i got from this podcast is alot of LOST discussion and no stargate so im guessing LOST wins here.

4. Scott Watson
    July 9, 2010 at 1:22 pm |

Lost is one of the few shows that is superior to Stargate in my opinion. At the end of every episode you always badly wanted more, it made you think and come up with your own theories which only added to the experience. Its the most unique show ive ever watched.

5. daxmaryrussel
    daxmaryrussel
    July 10, 2010 at 4:35 pm |

@Darren&David – only problem with the podcast this time was that it was too short! :)
    @Sylvia – we think alike so often :) – I didn’t like the killing off of characters all the time… Not sure what happened to Locke in the end, I lost the plot long ago (and tv channel here in Sweden moved the series around way too much and it wasn’t interesting enough to buy the DVDs I think).
    @Duneknight – yes the guys came across as huge Lost fans – good for them, didn’t take anything away from the podcast though, and yes there were quite a lot Stargate stuff too… but sometimes I missed the plot/transistions (maybe because I was driving)

What I can say for Lost is that it’s great that it became so huge among “ordinary watchers”. For being such a different show (which scifi touches) it’s quite unusual (though X Files comes to mind as D&D mentioned)

Looking forward to next podcast and to the 100 bash one :D

6. ferguson4848
    ferguson4848
    July 10, 2010 at 4:59 pm |

Great podcast as usual. I thought I might toss my thoughts out there. This is something I wrote awhile about Lost, ect http://flashlight-studios.blogspot.com/2010/04/science-fiction-equation.html