1. Jason96706
    Jason96706
    September 20, 2010 at 4:52 pm |

Overall I’m liking what I just read about the new season…the story sounds alot more interesting than last season. Although the love story stuff made me cringe. I’m glad to hear the crew is going to come together and start to get along with one another instead of tearing each other apart and that they finally have a mission other than getting home. I sure wish they had made the show this interesting in season one. Ratings wise, I hope its not too little, too late. Hopefully, the show will be good enough this season to win back some of the old fan base.

2. September 20, 2010: Trailer, Teasers, and Takoyaki Bombs! « Josephmallozzi’s Weblog
    September 20, 2010 at 8:01 pm |

3. Talelia
    Talelia
    September 20, 2010 at 10:59 pm |

I’m looking forward to SGU being back on. I was not too crazy about season 1 either, but when Chloe and Rush experenced the aliens, it kinda made it more interesting for me. Like the SG1 & Atlantis. From the trailer this season should be full of action and suspense. Can’t wait for next Tuesday!

4. zack
    zack
    September 21, 2010 at 12:14 am |

Just about everything mentioned and heard here or elsewhere about Season 2 sounds pretty exciting. I wish, however, that somehow Eli and Chloe might have a romance going … but who knows.

5. Marty
    Marty
    September 21, 2010 at 12:50 am |

I think Stargate is a wonderful show but Universe is just a painful and a depressing show to watch. Sometimes “realism” is best left to the nightly news….bring back Atlantis please..please.

6. Ganthet Jr.
    Ganthet Jr.
    September 21, 2010 at 2:27 am |

Exciting!!

I always thought Chloe’s knowledge of the alien script may have been knowledge cross-pollination from when they read her mind, similar to Rush knowing something about the blue aliens. Not sure though, I may have that wrong. I CANNOT wait until the 28th!

7. Lindsey
    Lindsey
    September 21, 2010 at 3:04 am |

Wow!! Looks like season 2 is really starting to pick up! It looks like it’s going to have the familiarity that we know from Stargate, but it’s got it’s own flair! Every time I see that trailer I get chills!! I can’t wait for the 28th just 7 more days!!!

8. Homer 120
    Homer 120
    September 21, 2010 at 7:26 am |

Sounds very promising! Looks like Season 2.0 will be miles better than Season 1.0!

9. Kelara
    Kelara
    September 21, 2010 at 8:27 am |

“We may not ever get home, but being here is really, really cool. So let’s stop all this bickering and start trying to work together.” Robert C. Cooper

Finally! … and it will only have taken them, what, about a year? *laughs* Well, better late than never, I guess.
    Also, kudos to Robert C. Cooper for calling it bickering… as opposed to, you know, “gritty, realistic differences of opinion” or “powerstruggle” or something ;o). I’m starting to look forward to S2.

10. traff
    traff
    September 21, 2010 at 12:38 pm |

well good trailer look at 0.20 seconds and you see the new alien race also how long until you think some nut job will bring back the replicators as they have beeen in every show so far

11. axcel1
    axcel1
    September 21, 2010 at 1:23 pm |

Marty, McKay and Woosley make an appearance in the later part of Season 2, so, until MGM starts making more Stargate STV movies, that’s the best we can get right now.

12. Mentat
    Mentat
    September 21, 2010 at 10:34 pm |

Does Kate Becket know about the “Budding Young Love”?