1. Sylvia
    Sylvia
    October 15, 2010 at 6:29 pm |

You go Amanda! And Martin too!

2. zainea13
    zainea13
    October 15, 2010 at 6:46 pm |

@Martin Wood … I did a lot of stage acting and LOVED my director, directors don’t get enough credit. You guys do amazing work! On stargate though there are too many directors, would like to see one main director do the majority of the season, has more consistency that way. And I think when actors are familiar with their director, they will listen to them better, and make the show better over all.

@Amanda Tapping, I think sci-fi fans are in it to think and really delve into the new world. That’s why we are dedicated and passionate. Whereas with shows like Glee, they are great, I love it, but there really isn’t a new world to dive into, it’s just there and is a good laugh

3. majorsal
    majorsal
    October 15, 2010 at 7:53 pm |

thanks for the great interview! :D

it’s soooo nice to see amanda on this site again… :)

4. DebraDownSth
    DebraDownSth
    October 16, 2010 at 1:07 am |

Nice interview. Sadly I found tonight’s episode stupid, almost unwatchable. I admit I didn’t like the last few episodes of last season but this was simply the worse.

5. mmu_man
    mmu_man
    October 16, 2010 at 12:50 pm |

Yeah the dancing scene in the season ending was really weird, it was like a bollywood musical, and you think “hey what substance did they use to come up with that”, but it’s actually a nice break from the “end of the world” tone of the episode itself!

It actually just reran here on NRJ12 right now (and now they are starting back at S01E01) :p

6. Gaia
    Gaia
    October 16, 2010 at 4:30 pm |

I just love them both… :)
    Personally, I don’t even know the directors of other shows I’m watching, so I think mr. Wood is a very special person because he let himself be seen behind the camera, he showed his passion for his shows and I think that is what makes him so well-known and loved among the SG society.

Go Sanctuary!
    (and I’m still hoping for the SG-1 SGA movies… ;)

7. Jumble
    Jumble
    October 17, 2010 at 4:47 pm |

Martin has made his WooHoos very happy! We are delighted that he’s happy to have us as fans and really appreciate him taking the time to acknowledge us, which just goes to demonstrate WHY we love him so much.

8. daxmaryrussel
    daxmaryrussel
    October 29, 2010 at 4:26 pm |

hmmm so no audio here then… :(