1. GoodThings2Life
    GoodThings2Life
    December 25, 2010 at 3:55 am |

Very cool interview, and I will definitely check out the novel!

2. gatechick
    gatechick
    December 26, 2010 at 5:12 pm |

I LOVED Four Dragons. probably the best one I have read out of the last four SG-1 novels that were printed. Looking forward to reading The Drift and other novels the author comes out with.

3. sgfan
    December 27, 2010 at 11:47 am |

Thought I posted this but don’t see it. I’ve been on a Fandimonium binge lately. Reading all the books. I ordered Four Dragons and will be sure to get the sequel when it’s available. It’s a great way to fill my SG1 and SGA cravings :)

4. Mana
    Mana
    December 27, 2010 at 8:11 pm |

Wow. I havent read this novel (or any of her novels for that matter) but perhaps I will. Missouri State University is literally 15 minutes from my home. If that. Looking at her background, I’m quite impressed!

5. EryasDax
    EryasDax
    December 28, 2010 at 2:26 pm |

Shaun, thank you for a very interesting and insightful interview. I haven’t, as yet, had the pleasure to read this novel as I am now only purchasing them for my Kindle. I have all of the Fandemonium novels up to when I purchased my first Kindle in 2007 even though they are duplicates of the ones I own in print. I am now trying to have the patience to wait for them to come out for the Kindle or other devices with the Kindle ap. If possible, Shaun, could you find out when this novel or any others might be available on the Kindle? And please, more interviews with authors as I am sure I’m not the only one that loves to see the thought process behind their work. :)

6. mistergroenevingers
    mistergroenevingers
    December 30, 2010 at 12:21 am |

Like the first one said. Nice interview.
    The book sounds good to me.
    I never ever read books but I’m considering checking this out.
    So far I’ve been reluctant because I’ve heard about previous SG-1 novels not fitting into the canon.
    This writer seems to have the right picture though.

7. silurian
    silurian
    January 9, 2011 at 10:06 am |

I have to say nothing here to tempt me to try the Fandamonium books again, I’ve never understood why their writers seem to dislike the character of Daniel so very much, I’ve yet to read one of their books that does not vilify, belittle or deride him in some way. I get that not everyone has the same favourite characters but honestly Fandamonium just seems to have some kind of wierd vendetta.