1. bluewater1
    bluewater1
    March 2, 2012 at 11:43 pm |

Good to hear. It is also good to hear that there are further Stargate novels in the works. Makes my day.

2. Fenny
    Fenny
    March 3, 2012 at 5:55 am |

Huzzah!

3. Fenny
    Fenny
    March 3, 2012 at 6:48 am |

Glad to hear that I’m not alone in not liking the Star Trek reboot :-)

4. rambosmurf
    rambosmurf
    March 3, 2012 at 1:18 pm |

Any word on the commentaries? I understood the lack of podcast due to the lack of news, but I’m really missing the commentaries.

Looking forward to a site that doesn’t look and feel like it’s from the ’90s.

5. tomaso88
    tomaso88
    March 4, 2012 at 5:56 am |

about mother [email protected]#$#$ time been waiting for a new ep for AGES!

6. Darren
    March 4, 2012 at 9:25 am |

@rambosmurf: We didn’t get much indication that the commentaries were being utilized all that much, so they were the first to go when we got too busy. But I’m all for restarting them later this year IF there is sufficient interest out there …

7. daxmaryrussel
    daxmaryrussel
    March 6, 2012 at 8:39 am |

Darren I will very much miss you on the podcasts. You’re one of the backbones of that show and I’m not at all pleased to hear you’re leaving :(
    And re. commentaries – as I think I’ve mentioned you hid them so well and named them badly so even I who dig high and low for your podcasts couldn’t sometimes find them. You should have named them Podcast… something and put them on a page where they could easily be found…

And I think there are so much more details you could have developed in podcast regarding the seasons… or taken on episode and discuss some philosophical aspect or related to script writing or *whatever*. There are so many things to talk about re. STARGATE!

8. daxmaryrussel
    daxmaryrussel
    March 6, 2012 at 8:40 am |

and yes, I’m disappointed…

9. daxmaryrussel
    daxmaryrussel
    March 6, 2012 at 8:42 am |

here: put the commentaries here: https://www.gateworld.net/gateworld_podcast.shtml

10. Darren
    March 6, 2012 at 10:41 am |

Thanks, dax. The main impetus for my handing off the reigns really is time and the need to focus on my studies over the next six months. At the same time that I was coming to that decision, David and Diana were pitching a second podcast … so it made sense to just have them do the GW Podcast, rather than end up only finding time to do the show every 2-3 months. But I won’t be gone forever!