1. KowalRoyale
    KowalRoyale
    May 31, 2012 at 6:48 pm |

Simply put, I can’t fall asleep without Stargate. I always pop on netflix on my tv and watch an episode before I go to bed. SG1,SGA, and SGU. I just can’t live without it.

2. asgarder
    asgarder
    June 1, 2012 at 9:34 am |

What, where is David Hewlett?!

3. benwahballboy
    benwahballboy
    June 1, 2012 at 10:49 am |

Stargate is why I went to film school, why I got a job in FILM/TV production, and why I’m pissed that I missed the boat to work with any of the awesome casts on any of the awesome productions they made over the years. Without Stargate I’d probably still be trying to figure out what kind of creative job I wanted to pursue.

4. gamer24
    gamer24
    June 2, 2012 at 1:20 am |

They just updated the page saying that Rachel Luttrell will not be attending because she is pregnant with her 2nd child, instead Kate Hewlett will be taking her place.

5. bhorwith22
    bhorwith22
    June 2, 2012 at 8:38 am |

I hope I’ll have enough money to go to one of these someday. this one seems like it would be really awesome for Atlantis fans. Why aren’t there any SGU actors though?

6. pinkdolphi
    pinkdolphi
    June 3, 2012 at 11:46 pm |

So sad I won’t be in town for the convention!

Stargate made space science and technology cool for me – it is the reason that I am currently working on my PhD in space physics – something I will be forever grateful for because I couldn’t imagine a better career field!

7. joshlively
    joshlively
    June 6, 2012 at 1:11 am |

I’m josh lively.I’m a supper big fan.I beleave there is other life out there.well I know there is.why I’m here.well.will there ever be another stargate sg1 for the last time?they should release the season 11 of sg1.there was no ending.or come of with a new sg1 with the same acters in itall the main sg1.like doctor daniel jackson, general jack o’neill,teal`c and colonel samantha carter.well thanks u guy are the best. Josh lively.

8. Foxytrot_555
    Foxytrot_555
    June 10, 2012 at 1:45 am |

Stargate makes me want to learn more about the origins of humans, by exploring the histroy of ancient civilizations and learning new languages. As well as advancing the knowledge of humans by advancing technologies.