1. Dawesstategate
    Dawesstategate
    October 20, 2012 at 5:55 pm |

I really do miss his acting and the story line.

it makes me sad to know its off the air, hope someday before i die it will come back.

2. DocScience
    DocScience
    October 20, 2012 at 7:07 pm |

Eli was one of the few reasons I liked watching the show.

A great portrayal of a character with real potential.

3. rsanchez1
    rsanchez1
    October 20, 2012 at 8:34 pm |

If it wasn’t for that whole Chloe thing, Eli would’ve been among the best characters in Stargate. He’s good, but the whole Chloe thing was annoying sometimes.

4. Neb
    Neb
    October 21, 2012 at 12:28 am |

I wish they would revive SGU! David Blue was great.

5. daxmaryrussel
    daxmaryrussel
    October 21, 2012 at 11:42 am |

Yes Eli was my favourite too. And the actor seems to be a really nice guy – and he likes his scifi :) Agree rsanchez1 that the Chloe story was not interesting nor executed very well.

6. Browncoat1984
    Browncoat1984
    October 21, 2012 at 5:27 pm |

David sounds like an awesome dude to just sit down and have a chat with. I do miss Stargate Universe and Stargate in general. I think on the one hand the ending was great for leaving it open, because Stargate has always been an “open” series – but on the other hand would have liked a better sense of conclusion to SGU and the franchise in general and maybe leave the door open for more.

As far as getting involved in fan projects – I know Paramount doesn’t mind their actors getting involved with Trek fan projects. I mean, Walter Koenig and Tim Russ are doing their own Star Trek series.

Speaking of kickstarter, something I’ve been thinking of – has anybody thought about approaching MGM for a kickstarter for Stargate? I think that would really work. Get word about it out and you’ll have fans come in to support it, I’m certain of it!

I think a great scenario for this would be – Netflix picks up Stargate Universe to finish the series and SG-1 and Atlantis movies, but MGM also does a kickstarter to help fund it and maybe throws in a little of their own money. I think Kickstarter will really be the future of the science fiction genre, at least this type of sci-fi because you’ll never see a show get amazing ratings like Star Trek TNG did again because of how technology has evolved (DVR, DVD’s/Blu Ray’s, Netflix/Hulu, etc.). But let the fans show their support and they will.

7. Cube
    Cube
    October 21, 2012 at 5:56 pm |

I watched all of season 1 and the last 2 episodes and decided I did nt like universe much because it is nothing like stargate in the slightest and too much drama too dark, and too much like battlestar galactica/caprica that i watched for dark sci fi drama at the same time stargate universe was on and by then I was sick of dark sci-fi drama shows.

8. Cube
    Cube
    October 21, 2012 at 6:24 pm |

OH and Eli was just about the only thing I liked on the show all the other characters seemed like huge A-holes and all they did was fight all the time.

9. puddlejumper541
    puddlejumper541
    October 22, 2012 at 3:40 pm |

@browncoat1984 couldn’t agree more i would certainly support a kick starter project

10. gashead