1. mistergroenevingers
    March 12, 2013 at 5:52 pm |

Man. I know it’s a videogame but the acting seems kind of off to me. Still good to see something Stargate again.

2. benwahballboy
    benwahballboy
    March 13, 2013 at 1:01 am |

I don’t think there’s a problem with the voice acting. I think there’s an issue with the body language. I mean, given this is a phone game and not a console game I can forgive that a little, but from the dialogue scenes shown it looks like they were slightly lazy with camera angles(again, mobile game so I can forgive it some).

But that Hammond is way off in spite of a good try.

3. RDA
    RDA
    March 15, 2013 at 11:33 am |

nice! hope they end up doing the show again if this would get popular:)

4. bardez
    bardez
    March 15, 2013 at 9:18 pm |

I just played through episode # 1 and I have to say that the SG-1 ‘feel’ is there. As suggested above, some of the body language may be off, or the voice acting may not flow (you can tell different sound clips were recorded at different times), but the SG-1 story and feel of exploration are definitely there. My only complaint is that Gary Jones didn’t voice the brief cameo of Walter. But I am loving this game and eagerly look forward to the next two episodes!

5. Cube
    Cube
    March 17, 2013 at 7:41 am |

Star gate would have made a good first person shooter On PC or something. Much like star trek elite force was.

But for some reason they could only get the budget for a cell phone game after all these years…What the hell?

I mean come on Halo and sci-fi shooters sell gang busters.

And you could do tons of other kinds of games with stargate too and it’s a cell phone action game that looks like it came 1999 to 2000…..because cell phones don’t have enough power.

Sort of a waste they could have put it on a machine with more power and did full cinema style and have the voice actors but they didn’t kind of a waste of what can be a good thing a large scale stargate game would have been amazing.

6. Cube
    Cube
    March 17, 2013 at 7:53 am |

In fact it was going to be but for some reason they kill all stargate games off before they are done. and it did not look that bad I have seen worse games get shipped.

All they have to do is get some dudes that know how to make first person shooters and make them good and put this game out it will sell.

You are like targeting 70% the stargate audience with games like this hell It could even be a RTS where you play as genral hammond or something like starcraft and it would rule.

What a waste of something that would have made a good game series much like star wars and star trek have some good video games.

7. Cube
    Cube
    March 17, 2013 at 8:05 am |

Ok maybe not like Starcraft so much though that would work…. Something like Xcom but with stargate where you play as stargate command member like hammond would work even better. Everytime I play Xcom I think it is not to far off from being a stargate game.

8. Sylvia
    Sylvia
    March 18, 2013 at 11:39 am |

I wish there were some of the SGA actors too.

9. eaglekingdom
    eaglekingdom
    April 12, 2013 at 2:20 am |

I know this sounds hopeful or stupid or whatever but wouldn’t it make scence that if the stargate were real the games would get cann’ed because they “went into too much detail? Just something that was floating arround in my mind.