First Aired: April 30, 2010
A group from Destiny is left behind on a planet when the ship enters F.T.L., and must find a Stargate route back before the ship leaves the galaxy. Meanwhile, Lt. Greer is on his own in getting back to the ship, and recalls his difficult relationship with his father.
- Matt, Eli, and Chloe have to chase Destiny with multiple hops through the Stargate — because, unlike the newer models in the Milky Way and Pegasus Galaxies, these Stargates have a limited range.
- To catch up, though, they’ll have to choose one direction in which to move through the gate network …
- … and they choose the wrong one! The team ends up back on the place Destiny visited weeks earlier, in “Justice.”
- When the team finally catches up to Destiny through the Stargate, they miss their only window to dial into the ship …
- … because the failed search party is returning to the ship at the same moment. Blast!
“Lost” on GateWorld:
- Episode Guide
- Episode Transcript
- Photo Gallery
- HD Screencap Gallery
- Discussion Forum
- “Lost” Podcast
- Interview with Brad Wright & Robert C. Cooper (2009)
Rewatch “Lost” this week! Then post your comments below, or head over to the “Lost” discussion forum and see what people were saying back in the day. What are your favorite moments?
Each week we’re highlighting a favorite episode from Stargate’s 17 seasons. Watch the episode with us this week and join in the fun!