1. Ramses818
    September 12, 2017 at 5:37 pm |

Can you make the podcast available via Google play. Thanks

2. Darren
    September 12, 2017 at 2:43 pm |

Sure thing, Ramses! I’ve submitted the feed there and it should be available in the next 24 hours. Thanks for the suggestion.

3. ButterflyTsunami
    September 13, 2017 at 1:37 am |

Thanks for this first podcast Darren! I enjoyed it very much! One question that you might not know the answer to: Have they announced anything in regards to who is writing and directing Origins? Is there anyone that worked on the previous shows?

4. Woodelf
    September 13, 2017 at 3:50 am |

Hi, Darren. Don’t you think about developing official GateWorld apps for Android & Apple devices? And maybe you could propose David an idea of developing official Stargate Command / Stargate franchise apps from MGM / Stargate.MGM? Thanks. Cheers.

5. Darren
    September 13, 2017 at 12:30 pm |

Thanks, BT! Good question. The writers and director were part of the original announcement, and they are new to the franchise. The Vancouver-based team that did the previous shows have moved on to other projects and, to my knowledge, are not involved with Origins.

6. Darren
    September 13, 2017 at 12:33 pm |

Woodelf: Mobile apps are unfortunately outside my expertise (and budget) at the present. But I am glad that our new theme has a handy “Web App” mode built in, which lets you set GateWorld as a sort of pseudo-app on your home screen. (It’s basically a quick link to the Web site that runs in a full-screen browser.) I’d love to do a real GW mobile app one day, when we have the resources and the wherewithal.

As for Stargate Command, they are developing a mobile app for the new digital platform, which I hope is going to be available for us all to check out when the service launches on September 20.