1. John michon
    John michon
    November 2, 2018 at 4:05 pm |

Always cancel good ones caz bunch of idiots in Hollywood they think everybody wants to watch kid movies look up the favorite movies on Netflix or Hulu to see that

2. Robert Dixon
    November 2, 2018 at 4:56 pm |

Why don’t these people attempt to sell a Stargate Atlantis movie to Netflix? Stargate has a built in fan base already and Netflix will create more fans. The show was the best sci for show of all time and SG1 was right there with it. There has to be money to be made if Netflix funded that.

3. Dana Farricker
    Dana Farricker
    November 2, 2018 at 6:33 pm |

This really sucks, as ORIGINS was so awful. To think that we could have those two films instead.

4. lois Nakamura
    lois Nakamura
    November 2, 2018 at 7:04 pm |

When is stargate coming back

5. Jeff matschke
    November 2, 2018 at 7:09 pm |

STARGATE.
    Was .. Is. Still a fantastic syfy series. Adventure and mystery. Drama suspense and fun movies and a series should come BACK……..

6. J.T. Cato
    J.T. Cato
    November 2, 2018 at 7:57 pm |

STARGATE SHOWS were my favorites. Broke my heart when they ended. PLEASE! Bring them back!

7. David
    David
    November 2, 2018 at 9:27 pm |

Too bad there’s no plans on reviving SGU. I HATED how the 3rd season ended…so many more possibilities of what DESTINY could have hiding.

8. Chulak’s Zat Attack
    Chulak’s Zat Attack
    November 2, 2018 at 11:25 pm |

I popped in my sg-1 dvd’s Into my Xbox one s with my new 4K tv for the first time in several years and was astounded at the quality of the picture. If Netflix can get it in Canada I have no doubt people will watch the old series and that should lead to a new one. Obviously Atlantis will look amazing in 4K but that will have to wait until I get through Rewatching sg-1 again. Until stargate returns at least we have endless adventures to return too.

9. Evelyn Stiefel
    Evelyn Stiefel
    November 3, 2018 at 2:17 am |

The best science fiction since Star Trek!
    My two favorite shows of all time!
    You’ll be sorry if you let this go! It is the future, in do many ways!

10. JarMa13
    JarMa13
    November 3, 2018 at 3:22 am |

I think it’d be awesome to bring it back for a limited run. Say six episodes.
    Say they slept longer. (However long it’s been,so if they went in during 2012, it’s been 6)
    Then wake them up and create a six episode event to finish the story.

11. Brioni
    Brioni
    November 3, 2018 at 6:11 pm |

I would like an end for Stargate Atlantis. It’s my fav Stargate Series, John Sheppard my fav character. SGU sorry but for me it never existed and they cancelled SGA to make SGU, I’ve felt it that way.

12. Randy Hoff
    Randy Hoff
    November 4, 2018 at 5:09 am |

The fifth race. That is where i would start again. They always talked about this behind in the story background. Jack’s alien friend told that the human race was well on the way of becoming the fifth race. Always waited when they build on this, the writers. There is plenty of material for new and original content. I think your success ate up your creative energy and you became lazy at times. The fans are hungry and probably grown even larger given streaming and techniques of viewing. Maybe try something edgy as practice run, like an animated version on this concept. It would certainly be inexpensive and tailored more to adults than children. There is a demand just no supply now; it is only a of matter time before somebody will will find the right formula and will make a lot of money and make a lot sci-fi fans happy.

13. Dana Farricker
    Dana Farricker
    November 5, 2018 at 11:02 am |

“I HATED how the 3rd season ended” Well, that’s interesting since Universe only ran for two seasons.

14. Nick
    Nick
    November 5, 2018 at 5:26 pm |

Una serie buena, la cual abre un poco mas la mente sobre el dominio de los gobiernos sobre temas tan importantes en el universo, el reparto es bueno a excepcion del aburrido,fastidioso y estupido personaje de “vala”. Hay episodios de relleno sin sentido con temas poco interesantes y sobre el personaje de “sam” es sumamente aburrido y predecible sea la unica “genio” del programa, exagerando los dotes de ese personaje gracias a la relacion con el productor richard dean anderson.