Newest
Darko Zuha
Darko Zuha
1 year ago

Why are they doing small things..Stargate deserves games on the level of Assassins creed… Not small cheap games…

Tuskin38
Tuskin38
1 year ago
Reply to  Darko Zuha

Nothing about this says it’s small or cheap.

Lazy_riveN
1 year ago
Reply to  Tuskin38

Maybe he mean that Stargate deserves a AAA game like CoD with a big singeplayer campaign and a lot of content.

Echomoon
Echomoon
1 year ago

Whoa! I’m no good at strategy games like this but I’ll deffo play it to let them know people are interested in stargate games!!!!!

Heightmeyer's Lemming

Looks fascinating and I’m sure there will be an audience for it. Unfortunately, that doesn’t include me. I’m a) not a PC gamer and b) not interested in strategy games.

Jimmy007
Jimmy007
1 year ago

Make.. this.. game!! I am not believing anything until I see this in my steam library, fully downloaded, installed.. well lets just say until I am stepping through the gate.

Flargh
Flargh
1 year ago

These guys did a great job with their BSG game, and lovingly supported it long after release with multiple “seasons” of additional single player campaigns.
I would normally be very skeptical based on that 1minute ‘nothing burger’ of a teaser but it’s definitely worth some enthusiasm IMO.

Admittedly I do find it a bit jarring when different audio is used for gate functions, as we are all so used to the gate from SG1.

MrFullCrumb
MrFullCrumb
11 months ago
Reply to  Flargh

Honestly, it’s probably due to the fact that a lot of Stargate projects have been kinda… tentative when it comes to MGM? I would love a more cinematic-feeling unstable-vortex coming out of it, but still.

This has me at least hopeful. Maybe we’re not just one team, but working as the head of the SGC. MAYBE.

Adam Collings
1 year ago

Cautiously optimistic.

Lazy_riveN
1 year ago

Jesus Christ, finally a PC game about Stargate! Looking forward for it and instant buy on release!

Rebekka L.
Rebekka L.
1 year ago

Time travel, eh? Then I hope this game is a Heroes fix-it. Not fond of strategy games normally, I’m more of an open world, rpg or puzzle fan. But I’ll play and support this if it’s a Heroes fixer. I’ll keep my eyes open for more info.

RicJames
RicJames
1 year ago

Hoping this will come to playstation…..

Last edited 1 year ago by RicJames