Newest
Darko Zuha
Darko Zuha
1 month ago

Why are they doing small things..Stargate deserves games on the level of Assassins creed… Not small cheap games…

Tuskin38
Tuskin38
1 month ago
Reply to  Darko Zuha

Nothing about this says it’s small or cheap.

Lazy_riveN
1 month ago
Reply to  Tuskin38

Maybe he mean that Stargate deserves a AAA game like CoD with a big singeplayer campaign and a lot of content.

Echomoon
Echomoon
1 month ago

Whoa! I’m no good at strategy games like this but I’ll deffo play it to let them know people are interested in stargate games!!!!!

Heightmeyer's Lemming
1 month ago

Looks fascinating and I’m sure there will be an audience for it. Unfortunately, that doesn’t include me. I’m a) not a PC gamer and b) not interested in strategy games.

Jimmy007
Jimmy007
1 month ago

Make.. this.. game!! I am not believing anything until I see this in my steam library, fully downloaded, installed.. well lets just say until I am stepping through the gate.

Flargh
Flargh
1 month ago

These guys did a great job with their BSG game, and lovingly supported it long after release with multiple “seasons” of additional single player campaigns.
I would normally be very skeptical based on that 1minute ‘nothing burger’ of a teaser but it’s definitely worth some enthusiasm IMO.

Admittedly I do find it a bit jarring when different audio is used for gate functions, as we are all so used to the gate from SG1.

MrFullCrumb
MrFullCrumb
28 days ago
Reply to  Flargh

Honestly, it’s probably due to the fact that a lot of Stargate projects have been kinda… tentative when it comes to MGM? I would love a more cinematic-feeling unstable-vortex coming out of it, but still.

This has me at least hopeful. Maybe we’re not just one team, but working as the head of the SGC. MAYBE.

Adam Collings
1 month ago

Cautiously optimistic.

Lazy_riveN
1 month ago

Jesus Christ, finally a PC game about Stargate! Looking forward for it and instant buy on release!

Rebekka L.
Rebekka L.
1 month ago

Time travel, eh? Then I hope this game is a Heroes fix-it. Not fond of strategy games normally, I’m more of an open world, rpg or puzzle fan. But I’ll play and support this if it’s a Heroes fixer. I’ll keep my eyes open for more info.

RicJames
RicJames
29 days ago

Hoping this will come to playstation…..

Last edited 29 days ago by RicJames