Newest
Steve
Steve
6 months ago

I wish they would just do a proper remastering of the entire series; this show deserves it.

Levly_love
Phil
6 months ago

Eh, I’ll keep my DVDs for now. If I didn’t already have those I’d definitely buy the Blurays, but this doesn’t feel like enough of an upgrade to justify it (not to mention I don’t think it’s reached Australia yet, so that whole region thing too). If they release a remaster, and maybe spend a little more time on the cover artwork, I would buy that so quickly, even if it costs more than this one.

Kristina Harmsworth
Kristina Harmsworth
6 months ago

I actually have the HD versions of seasons 8-10… bought them from Amazon Prime and they are brilliant! especially on a 4K screen… :) So wish they would do it properly…got a company here in the UK who do it with old series… Robin of Sherwood and The Professionals looks amazing!

Scott
Scott
6 months ago

Just ordered the complete bluray boxset. I’ve had the original DVDs since they all came out, but I’ve lost a few discs over the years. May as well renew my collection in one fell swoop! I think it’s time for a franchise rewatch.

Zenophite
Corvinus
6 months ago

what a conundrum… if you buy these are the suits going to conclude the fans are happy so they don’t have to spend the money to remaster?
On the other hand if we don’t buy them are they going to think that there’s no demand for Stargate and never remaster?

Gerrie
6 months ago

The last episode goofed Vala was there should not have been there if it truly the first gate thru

Last edited 6 months ago by Gerrie
Lorna Dune
Lorna Dune
Reply to  Gerrie

Er…. what?

Lorna Dune
Lorna Dune
6 months ago

Honestly, I think the upscaling was a botch job. There are a lot of problems with this set.

chris Edmund
chris Edmund
6 months ago

are the Atlantis and Universes’ blu-rays fully 1080?

Radu
Radu
6 months ago

The bluray don’t look better than dvd , too much blur , the face is plastic dolls , the only good thing is 5.1 sound from season 1 , season s 8-10 was ruined with noise reduction even was in hd .

Radu
Radu
Reply to  Darren

Ok , i respect your point . Darren please tell me your opinion about sound on season 2-10 , it’s true 5.1 or not ?

JFD
JFD
6 months ago

Just the crude mistake of the gate looking on the cover repulse me, VEI don’t take this seriously nor they respect us enought to produce quality product, this is completly butched. As the quality of the content is also extremly poor, (not a real remaster but merely upscaling, and poor audio (dvd audio is better). I would even not consider downloading it. so that say it all about buying it or not^^

MGM, make high standart Blu-Ray remade from the master 16mm (first 2 seasons) & 32mm (season 3 to 7) and I’ll buy them all.

Tom42
6 months ago

I bought them, I’m happy with it.

If even better quality comes out I’ll buy that too