Newest
PuddleBather
Andrew Nathan Symes
2 months ago

Perhaps this is a good omen. The beginnings of Amazon having exclusive showing rights of SG, ready for future new content.

Heightmeyer's Lemming
Heightmeyer's Lemming(@heightmeyerslemming)
2 months ago

The merger between MGM and Amazon ain’t finalized yet, and won’t be for a while longer so there are no exclusive rights to be had by Amazon at the moment. All rights are very much still MGM’s and I assume that contracts have run out and need to be renegotiated.

Todd is God
Todd is God
2 months ago

The MGM sale is nearing completion and according to my sources part of that deal is to let the MGM contracts run out on other streaming services as Amazon have a streaming platform and will not share content where possible. Your comment seems most likely and gives a bit of hope to us all.

Bagpuss
Bagpuss(@bagpuss)
2 months ago

Hopefully new wannabee US Gaters won’t be deterred by not being able to access full episodes for a while.I know they can watch YT clips but that’s not the same and only gives highlights.

SgtReed24
SgtReed24
2 months ago

oh man, I just started watching SG1 again on Netflix a couple days ago (currently on season 2). Gonna have to binge quick before it cuts me off mid run. D:

drjackson
drjackson
1 month ago
Reply to  SgtReed24

Try checking out your local library for the dvds do get cut off before you can finish.

Melody
Melody
1 month ago

Stargate is still on Netflix. They took it off leaving status weeks ago.

Radmage
1 month ago
Reply to  Melody

SG-1 is finally off Netflix and I haven’t even finished season 3.

Darren
Admin
Darren(@darren)
1 month ago
Reply to  Radmage

SG-1 is actually still there, at least in the U.S. We don’t know how long the extension was for, though.

Manish Bhatt
Manish Bhatt
1 month ago

The TV MA nudity rating was correct. In 1st (, episode 1&2) there is full frontal nudity). Which would warrant such rating.

Darren
Admin
Darren(@darren)
1 month ago
Reply to  Manish Bhatt

It obviously warrants the rating on the pilot episode. But MGM has every individual episode of the series rated, and the other 212 hours are all TV-PG and TV-14. Netflix ignores the per-episode data and just assigns the highest rating to the entire series.

Loretta Perez
1 month ago

Please do not take stargate sg1 off I love it i watched it over and over please im begging you to keep it put it back on comet tv please make my wishes cone true

Anne
Anne
25 days ago

I just noticed that the Star Trek series (Enterprise, Voyager, DS9) will be leaving Amazon Prime on January 1st. Something’s brewing at Amazon!

Anne
Anne
25 days ago
Reply to  Anne

And starting January 1st, Comet will be showing Farscape twice a day in the early evening.