Newest
Jackson72
jackson72

AHHHHHHH, OMFG EXCITED.
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ima buy a tablet/android just to play this gammme.
TIME TO SAVE UP.

Tomaso88
tomaso88
9 years ago

With graphics as amazing as this they should just make a stargate animated series. I’ve never bought a mobile app before but if this goes on sale I’ll buy

SilenceOz
SilenceOz
9 years ago

Ten bucks, they are cut scene graphics.
Not real time but either way it looks nice

Newton_carter1392
newton_carter1392
9 years ago

Definitely excited for this, obviously it’s not in-game graphics but still you can tell they put a lot of work into it. I do wish they would make a console game (if they HAVE to make a game prefer finish of SGA and SGU) like an open universe type console game. But right now I’ll take anything that has to do with SG! Can’t Wait!

Hetshepsu
9 years ago

Looks good, would have preferred a pc game (or maybe a console game) but i’ll take any stargate i can get. Hopefullly they’ll make it open to more android devices than the stargate command app was to encourage more sales

Blakkbilli
blakkbilli
9 years ago

Happy to see new Stargate media but MGM and Sony need to get it together and come out with a Stargate MMO, even better a MMOFPS with PvE and a new storyline. Hell maybe a new direct to Netflix movie to promote it

Worgel
worgel
9 years ago

Agree with all above. Looks interesting. We need more Stargate!

J_sudderth
j_sudderth
9 years ago

Did anyone notice that Teal’c’s helmet was not the snake head of Apophis, but a lion’s head? Possibly Maahes god of war, son of Sekhmet and Ra…anyhoo, looks like a lion’s head to me!

DancerChick1982
9 years ago

Can’t wait, must have it. WILL have it! :-)

Night_chrono
night_chrono
9 years ago

I am convinced Arkalis has never even watched a full episode of SG-1. Here is my list of everything wrong with the trailer: 0:19: Symbiote proportions are WAY off. 0:35: Daniels glasses are flying through the air after exiting the gate, and look as if they are brand new. Nothing wrong with that but this detail is important later. 0:42: Light from the Kara Kesh is blue. It is supposed to be orange. 0:46: What the christ is that space suit? When did this become mass effect? 0:51: Earth point of origin locking on a chevron other than 7. I… Read more »

Grif
grif

way to rip off tron

Voniak289
voniak289
9 years ago

OHHH MY GOD I CANT WAIT!!

RDA
RDA
9 years ago

YES! Little return of sg-1. hope they make these games in pc too, and more movies or series whit sg1 crew.

SolitudeMan1977
SolitudeMan1977
9 years ago

I knew it! Just another stupid game application. Why can’t they just make movies rather than this. Well..I just have to keep collecting my James Bond -books. Better than Stargate nowadays.

Karyyk
9 years ago

Looks good, but I’m really wishing this was on another platform as well. A port to the PC would be a no-brainer.

Thunderbird 2
Thunderbird 2
9 years ago

Teal’c and the Jaffa in the trailer are wearing cat / lion’s head style armour. Perhaps this means the Goa’uld is going to be Bastet?

Cube
Cube
9 years ago

Oh damn cell phone game for a minute I thought it was a real game on PC or xbox or something.

Cell phone games suck.

RDA
RDA

im going to buy some android phone to get this:D and support sg1 genre:D

Evilslayer
Evilslayer
9 years ago

I would be excited if this was a real game. I want a Stargate SG-1 FPS on consoles and PC. Is that so hard to accomplish?

trackback

[…] It’s been announced that a mobile game called Stargate SG-1: Unleashed will be released in March. […]

RubyRolo
RubyRolo
9 years ago

Sucks that its just for mobile devices. They should do a kickstarter for Stargate Worlds and bring the MMO game back to life.