Newest
Robb
Robb
20 days ago

I hope we get more Stargate. i really enjoyed everything about this show………

Scott
Scott
20 days ago
Reply to  Robb

What’s happening? Why is this innocuous comment so far in the negative?

Tara
Tara
20 days ago

If Janet Fraiser isn’t brought back (permanently) I’m cancelling Prime.

Thunderforge
Thunderforge
3 days ago
Reply to  Tara

I think Janet should stay dead (but am open to possible parallel universe doppelgängers visiting, but not staying). I recently rewatched SGA Season 3’s “Sunday” and thought Carson Beckett’s death was cheapened because I knew they permanently brought him back from the dead.

Sometimes the heroes die. Janet Fraiser, Jacob Carter, George Hammond. We just have to live with the tragedy and move on.

Kaihaku
Kaihaku
20 days ago

I wanted to word this kindly but I’m not sure how… For me, Ben Browder never really clicked. At all. I did enjoy him in Farscape but in SG1… No. I’d personally much rather see Joe Flanigan return. I suppose it’s too much to hope that Momoa would throw a new Star Gate a cameo. I was hoping he’d have pushed a McCain and Shepherd cameo as Altantean guards in Aquaman.

Ian Fleming
Ian Fleming
20 days ago
Reply to  Kaihaku

Sorry you feel that way. He clicked with me. I could have done with more seasons with Mitchell leading the team. Different strokes for different folks, I suppose.

Sam E Clegg
Sam E Clegg
2 days ago
Reply to  Ian Fleming

Hey, in the end, all that matters is that we get new Stargate. That dominates all else in this discussion, right?

Sam E Clegg
Sam E Clegg
2 days ago
Reply to  Kaihaku

If it means more Stargate then you will accept Browder. Deal with it.

Jamie
Jamie
20 days ago

Certainly a lot of nostolgia coming back reading this!
I sure do hope Brad’s vision for a new series works out

Timothy Bondi
Timothy Bondi
19 days ago

so amazon now owns stargate and 007 – Can we have new stargate now please amazon

Tom D
Tom D
17 days ago

Incredible News. I want the entire band back. And for the record, I loved SG U as well as SGI and Atlantis. Loved them all. Great continuity

Lazy_riveN