Newest
Robb
Robb
6 months ago

I hope we get more Stargate. i really enjoyed everything about this show………

Scott
Scott
6 months ago
Reply to  Robb

What’s happening? Why is this innocuous comment so far in the negative?

Tara
Tara
6 months ago

If Janet Fraiser isn’t brought back (permanently) I’m cancelling Prime.

Thunderforge
Thunderforge
5 months ago
Reply to  Tara

I think Janet should stay dead (but am open to possible parallel universe doppelgängers visiting, but not staying). I recently rewatched SGA Season 3’s “Sunday” and thought Carson Beckett’s death was cheapened because I knew they permanently brought him back from the dead.

Sometimes the heroes die. Janet Fraiser, Jacob Carter, George Hammond. We just have to live with the tragedy and move on.

Kaihaku
Kaihaku
6 months ago

I wanted to word this kindly but I’m not sure how… For me, Ben Browder never really clicked. At all. I did enjoy him in Farscape but in SG1… No. I’d personally much rather see Joe Flanigan return. I suppose it’s too much to hope that Momoa would throw a new Star Gate a cameo. I was hoping he’d have pushed a McCain and Shepherd cameo as Altantean guards in Aquaman.

Ian Fleming
Ian Fleming
6 months ago
Reply to  Kaihaku

Sorry you feel that way. He clicked with me. I could have done with more seasons with Mitchell leading the team. Different strokes for different folks, I suppose.

Sam E Clegg
Sam E Clegg
5 months ago
Reply to  Ian Fleming

Hey, in the end, all that matters is that we get new Stargate. That dominates all else in this discussion, right?

Sam E Clegg
Sam E Clegg
5 months ago
Reply to  Kaihaku

If it means more Stargate then you will accept Browder. Deal with it.

Renee DAVIS
Renee DAVIS
5 months ago
Reply to  Kaihaku

Agree.

Jamie
Jamie
6 months ago

Certainly a lot of nostolgia coming back reading this!
I sure do hope Brad’s vision for a new series works out

Timothy Bondi
Timothy Bondi
6 months ago

so amazon now owns stargate and 007 – Can we have new stargate now please amazon

Tom D
Tom D
6 months ago

Incredible News. I want the entire band back. And for the record, I loved SG U as well as SGI and Atlantis. Loved them all. Great continuity

Lazy_riveN
Lazy_riveN(@lazy_riven)
6 months ago
Reply to  Tom D

Amen.

Dianne Blankenship
Dianne Blankenship
2 months ago

Ben Browder did not click with a lot of viewers. A widely popular opinion of his character was ‘he’s just so annoying.’