"Years ago, I'd have felt uncomfortable with a Beretta in my hands. But not now ..."
Doctor Daniel Jackson wakes up on the floor of his S.G.C. lab, with no memory of what happened or how he got there. With him is Lt. Hunter of SG-12 – the team that should have accompanied SG-1 on their mission to P2K-797. But now, here they are, back on Earth with the whole of Stargate Command incapacitated around them.
So what happened? Why can no one remember? And why is the Stargate apparently connected to an alternate reality?
From Big Finish
- Narrated by Michael Shanks ("Dr. Daniel Jackson") and John Schwab
- Duration: Approximately 70 minutes
- CD Extras: Behind-the-scenes interview with Michael Shanks
- Read or listen to GateWorld's 2009 interview with author Sally Malcolm!
- Written By: Sally Malcolm
Director: Sharon Gosling
Sound Design: Steve Foxon
Music: Steve Foxon
Cover Art: Alex Mallinson
- Number of Discs: 1
Production Code: BFPSGCD01