1. Greenfire32
    Greenfire32
    July 29, 2011 at 10:46 pm |

There are versions on this list that I do not have.

Not fair.

2. biobot
    biobot
    July 30, 2011 at 12:40 am |

Greenfire32, don’t worry, I only have the last three editions, it’s ok. 15th anniversary one is the best anyway.

3. bhorwith22
    bhorwith22
    July 30, 2011 at 3:29 am |

I hope they release the 4(3?) hour cut on the next edition.

4. Ryster
    Ryster
    July 30, 2011 at 5:14 am |

That list is not comprehensive. I have a DVD version for instance where the cover design is in landscape not portrait that you don’t mention.

5. grif
    grif
    July 30, 2011 at 7:39 am |

reaching

6. Ugly Pig
    Ugly Pig
    July 30, 2011 at 7:59 am |

Ryster, I may be wrong but I think your edition is a European DVD whereas this article only lists US releases.

One complaint about the article, though: The “Ultimate Edition” DVD release was far from a mere “repackaging effort”, it was a complete remastering of both versions of the film and a *massive* improvement of the video quality. It was also, I believe, the first time the film was made available in anamorphic 16/9 as opposed to plain old letterbox.

Although, IIRC, it was only sold as a two-disc edition (with both cuts of the film) for a limited time, and then if you bought it later it only contained the extended cut (despite still being the same “edition”).

7. Tudtad-e? – Mozifilm kiadások « Csillagkapu hírek magyarul
    July 30, 2011 at 12:19 pm |

[…] kiadványok között az extrák mellett főleg a borító különbözhet, megnézhetitek őket a GateWorldön. A képek egyben linkek is az Amazonra, ha valakinek kedve támadna […]

8. Rafacasima
    Rafacasima
    July 30, 2011 at 1:16 pm |

Greenfire32, you think that isn’t fair that are version you don’t have? In my country, Brasil, we had only the second in the list and it’s already out of the stores. This is not fair. I will join to rewatch on VHS. Unlest I have all seasons of all series in DVD.

9. daffymjb
    daffymjb
    July 30, 2011 at 4:02 pm |

Stargate: 15th Anniversary Edition (2009)

The best one of them all………

10. ocdtrekkie
    ocdtrekkie
    July 30, 2011 at 8:33 pm |

You missed a couple of editions, I know of at least one more Blu-ray version of it. And it’s worth noting the original DVD release of the movie required you flip the DVD over half way through the movie.

11. Stargate80
    Stargate80
    July 30, 2011 at 9:51 pm |

Good movie.I like the tv show better though :)

12. arnoldrimmer
    arnoldrimmer
    July 31, 2011 at 6:27 am |

I just had to think about the hot Girls I went to see it in the Broadway Cinema in Ramstein Germany

13. ThomasG
    ThomasG
    July 31, 2011 at 9:59 am |

Personally, I think he movie falls apart in the third act. You know the old “their isn’t any problem that can’t be solve by blowin’ shit up!” Sorry, but it is lame!

14. daxmaryrussel
    daxmaryrussel
    August 1, 2011 at 3:02 pm |

I simply love the movie! Going to buy the 15th Anniversary version for sure!