1. wraithkelso
    wraithkelso
    August 8, 2011 at 8:42 pm |

so when does the Gauntlet podcast come out?

2. JohnnyB
    JohnnyB
    August 9, 2011 at 10:21 am |

Fun feature!

3. kook916
    kook916
    August 9, 2011 at 5:02 pm |

comtraya!

4. daxmaryrussel
    daxmaryrussel
    August 9, 2011 at 6:55 pm |

How can I download this? Preferably as mp3. I’m not online all the time (certainly not when I watch DVD) so I want to download and listen in my (off computer) mp3 player while watching my DVD. Please provide mp3. Thanks

5. daxmaryrussel
    daxmaryrussel
    August 9, 2011 at 6:56 pm |

p.s. how can I close the annoying dashboard extra toolbar which is infringing on my screen space????

6. Darren
    August 9, 2011 at 7:23 pm |

dax, you can find the direct MP3 link on the RSS feed or the Fan Commentary index page. (Once there, right-click the MP3 link and choose “Save Link As” or “Save Target As.”)

7. Gate_Fan
    Gate_Fan
    August 10, 2011 at 12:21 pm |

This is the first? I thought you were going to be doing a fan commentary on every episode as part of the Rewatch? Not that I’m complaining, it would just be nice, that’s all.

8. daxmaryrussel
    daxmaryrussel
    August 10, 2011 at 8:23 pm |

@Darren. Thanks. I’m happy now! (haha and I’m just watching Emancipation – really it’s not so bad, it definitely has it’s good points). Love SG1

9. EryasDax
    EryasDax
    August 16, 2011 at 2:19 am |

Thank you Darren & David! I have watched SG-1 many, many times over the years and approached the “rewatching” with skepticism. However, I was pleasantly surprised. It was a bit like watching with someone who has never seen it before; you “see” the episode through their eyes.

One of you mentioned that once you see an episode you can never see it quite the same way again; how very true. If you can, try watching with someone new to Stargate. I am moving closer to my 11 year old granddaughter. I am hoping to introduce her to the joys of both Stargate and Star Trek. My three daughters were raised on them. It’s time for the next generation. (Oops, no pun intended.) :-)

10. Naomi
    Naomi
    August 18, 2011 at 7:30 am |

This is a wonderful. I love this idea. Thank you Darren and David! I’ve downloaded the commentary, and will listen to it while watching the episode.