Newest Most Voted
Nekomajin
1 year ago

Great ideas for movies or limited series. Too bad that MGM is led by lame people.

Alex S
Alex S
1 year ago

Great article. I always wondered about them and thought there were some episodes about them I missed. Would be great to see more and I think your suggestions are very good! Wish MGM had more people of your calibre writing their screenplays.

Chris OHara
Chris OHara
1 year ago

No those 4 races did not go to war with each other that patently absurd.
No one really knows if the alliance of the 4 races still exists or not.
Humanity had a long way to go to become the 5th race. So with that statement from the asgard would imply that their still maybe an alliance of the Asgard the Ancients the Furlings and Nox.

How many different times were the Ancients found alive? The Asgard were still around in Atlantis they didn’t go completely extinct. The Nox were still around and no one has heard from the Furlings.

Péter Samu
Péter Samu
1 year ago

It would be indeed a nice thing to know more about the Nox and for them to appear in more stories. But before that happens we have to ask if they are still alive. Remember that since they have been last seen there were many near extinction level events in the galaxy. The first one was the final battle against the replicators. I’m not sure if the replicators knew about the Nox or their home planet, but Carter did and since RepliCarter was essentially an evil copy of her it’s possible that at one point she planned an attack on… Read more »

Alterantimelorddocko
Alterantimelorddocko
1 year ago

I need Stargate Series right now so badly. I miss so mucho!

Rivka
Rivka
1 year ago

Same here!

Rivka
Rivka
1 year ago

Kuhoric’s story is intriguing. The Nox are favorites of mine.

Daniel Osorio
Daniel Osorio
1 year ago

Nox are the guys who tell you “Go home, you are drunk”, but won’t kick you out themselves, in the bar we call galaxy.

Mike Vine
Mike Vine
6 months ago

I’m guessing that it’s simply BECAUSE the Nox were potentially ‘all powerful’, they were not included in any more (full) episodes after S01 Ep8 ? … they would, after all, ‘always’ beat the Goa-uld, or anyone else? ;)