Visit the GateWorld Podcast page for more about the show!
Where is Stargate heading in the new year? It feels as though the franchise has reached a turning point: Either it will take the next step toward returning to the screen in full force … or Stargate will fade away again. In our first podcast of the year, Adam and Darren talk about our hopes for 2019.
In this installment we’ll discuss what Stargate Origins accomplished last year, Stargate’s international audience, and sticking close to established canon. And we’ll consider Stargate in 2019 from a couple of different angles: First, what do we hope for in a best-case scenario? And second, what do we expect to see this year if we’re being pragmatically realistic?
And we’ve got voicemails! A big thanks to everyone who sent in their thoughts to be included in this conversation.
- Stargate Atlantis/Universe Anthology Comic Issue #3 Out Now
- Stargate’s Legacy: ‘Pathogen’ (Adam Barnard)
- SGU First Timer: ‘Human’ and ‘Lost’ (Sara Kehoe)
- SGU First Timer: ‘Sabotage’ and ‘Pain’ (Sara Kehoe)
- Michael Shanks Talks About Unspeakable: Watch The Trailer For The January Mini-Series
- Gatecon: The Invasion (News & Interviews)
- My Stargate Story (Fandom Series)
- Stargate SG-1: Female of the Species (Novel)
- Get Into Gate (Podcast) (Twitter)
THE MAIN DISCUSSION:
- Stargate Origins
- Stargate Origins: Catherine (Feature Cut)
- MGM Launches ‘Stargate Superfan’ Initiative
- Stargate at Comic-Con: The Panel
- Dean Devlin on Stargate Reboot Finishing The Original Story
- The Stargate Reboot Has Fallen Apart (2016)
- Travelers (Netflix)
- Jaffa Origins? Judge Wants To Tell A New Stargate Story
- “1969” (SG-1 Season Two)
Did you know you can get the GateWorld Podcast on Spotify? It’s brand new! Sign into your account and search “GateWorld” to find us.
Thanks for listening! Leave us a comment below, or post on the Podcast Feedback thread at GateWorld Forum! Please let us know that you’re listening and what you would like to hear in the podcast’s future.