Based on the hit TV series, this game presents various challenges across four thrilling missions. As Colonel Jack O'Neill, you're the leader of the Stargate SG-1 team. From the surprise appearance of a Goa'uld Mothership to the mysterious discovery of an ancient tomb, you and your team face snake head soldiers and other perils of the universe. You'll also be called upon to defend an Abydos village, and even Earth itself as the Stargate hanger receives an unwelcome visit by Aten and his hoards. Features:
- Play as Col. Jack O'Neill, leading the SG-1 team
- Major character interactions, including Teal'c, Sam, Daniel, Gen. Hammond, and more
- Four exciting, story-based missions: "Derelict," "Malfunction," "Paradise Lost," and "Aten's Curse"
- Stunning graphics, rich sound effects, unique settings, and multiple levels of difficulty
- The release pre-dated the widespread proliferation of smartphones and apps, and is no longer available.
- The very first video game specific to the Stargate SG-1 television series bears some resemblance to the graphics and game-play design of the 1995 console game, which was based on the Stargate feature film.